WATCH: KZN high-speed car chase and shootout between officers and Golf 6

schumi

Honorary Master
According to Anton Koen, who shared the video, the Golf 6 is a wanted car.

A video showing a high-speed car chase between response officers and a Golf 6 has shocked social media users, who have commended the officers for tailing the Golf 6 until the very end.

According to the date and coordinates on the video, the incident took place in Ntuzuma, KwaZulu-Natal, on Thursday last week.

In the video, the officers pursue the Golf 6 until it is abandoned in a ditch and the drivers get away.
More at: https://citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/multimedia/2260098/watch-kzn-high-speed-car-chase-and-shootout-between-officers-and-golf-6/

ponder

Honorary Master
Lol, saw a comment in one of their videos a while back stating they are racist as they only go after black people never seen them apprehend a white person blah blah blah. You can only shake your head.

Zukat

At 0:45 - the difference between using a vw vs bmw as your getaway car!

Last edited:

thechamp

Honorary Master
I wonder what car is the cop's? Whatever it is they know how to drive it, the lowlife could not shake them off even when the cops had to slow down for other cars.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
They're not police. They are a private security firm. They were police and do a good job though.

Kosmik

Honorary Master
Most of our security companies are run by ex cops.

ponder

Honorary Master
I wonder what car is the cop's? Whatever it is they know how to drive it, the lowlife could not shake them off even when the cops had to slow down for other cars.
It's Marshall Security, it's a golf but not sure which model. I know NoJack uses an R6 in their videos.