WATCH | Locals loot beer after SAB truck collapses on highway

Sollie

Executive Member
I have no problem with lost loads being taken, secure your loads! Or in this case, don't overload your truck or buy trucks up to the task!
Are you saying the community clubbed together, bought a truckload and a special delivery ... ;)

Papa Smurf

Honorary Master
Could. By the time this is over, one will klap you silly. We'll have to start you on a slice of pineapple with a bit of sugar ... :p
i went into this 2nd stage of lockdown with 192 litres of beer and i have enough ingredients to make beer until next year :) i haven't had a sober day since last year

yebocan

Honorary Master
Locals loot beer after SAB truck collapses on highway - ?

+
as Joyce Meyer would preach : God works in mysterious ways...ask and you shall receive -

Hemps

Honorary Master
So i'm guessing the hospitals are going to be over flowing tomorrow with this lot stabbing and abusing each other.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Castle Lite is not ****ing beer !!!!!!!!!
i can drink a case of that in one go and nothing happens
nothing? I bet you're running to the urinal a lot after a case of that piss water

but yes, Castle Lite might be the only free beer that I'd say no to, even during an alcohol ban

Papa Smurf

Honorary Master
nothing? I bet you're running to the urinal a lot after a case of that piss water

but yes, Castle Lite might be the only free beer that I'd say no to, even during an alcohol ban
exactly
not worth the effort going to the toilet all the time