WATCH | Locals loot beer after SAB truck collapses on highway

Papa Smurf

Honorary Master
eish ... die vroueslaner

that reminds me, gotta contact a supplier for a case of IPA
been drinking it for over 30 years and i love it coz it tastes pretty good and gets me shitfaced
other SAB beer doesn't do that to me

Suspect99

Executive Member
https://www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/...ot-beer-after-sab-truck-collapses-on-highway/

Thirsty throats were soothed on Monday when locals stole beer after a Castle Lite truck lost its load on the Mabopane highway in Gauteng.
Videos of people rejoicing after the incident were shared on social media by various users.
In some of the videos, police officials can be seen on sight as motorists and nearby residents rush to grab beers, despite the ban on alcohol during lockdown level 3.
SAB confirmed to SowetanLIVE's sister publication TimesLIVE it was aware of the incident.
Watch the videos below:
Change your font colour dude. One can barely read it
1596124806536.png

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
been drinking it for over 30 years and i love it coz it tastes pretty good and gets me shitfaced
other SAB beer doesn't do that to me
I've got my guilty pleasure SAB beer too :ROFL: Milk Stout!

but SAB has some decent beers that are not branded SAB, like the Newlands Spring Brewery range

rh1

The beer snobs on the forum:cautious:.
I drink Castle Lite, and truly enjoy it. Had my second last one last night. I remember a saying: You cannot complain about a friends brand of beer, only about how cold it is.
So I dont normally complain about other people's prerferences in beers, but there is one exception/honourable mention:
Budweiser on the other hand is truly the shittiest tasting hogwash.

Sollie

Executive Member
The beer snobs on the forum:cautious:.
I drink Castle Lite, and truly enjoy it. Had my second last one last night. I remember a saying: You cannot complain about a friends brand of beer, only about how cold it is.
So I dont normally complain about other people's prerferences in beers, but there is one exception/honourable mention:
Budweiser on the other hand is truly the shittiest tasting hogwash.
Just for you ... sympathies from a smoker.

• Haha
Reactions: rh1

Flanders

Honorary Master
Who doesn't use dark mode on here?
Makes my eyes bleed.

I do wish they would have a light fullscreen mode though. On my screen the middle third is content and two thirds is an ocean of grey.