Watch: Man critical after BMW smashes into lane divider in Cape Town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellhound105

Expert Member
While I don't disagree, it's hard to prove - how do you prove someone ran a red light and your light was green? Maybe with dash cam's, but even so - is your dash cam footage sufficient evidence for the state to prosecute.
I get you, but we need to start somewhere

cenredash

Expert Member
Then thats what we need to do. Every accident needs to be reported and something needs to happen to the person causing the accident.
I'm not disagreeing, but its not like they're policing existing traffic violations. If we're talking about a well policed road network or alternatively law abiding road users then this would be some sort of a Satopia ... which this is not.

thestaggy

Honorary Master
Why cant they just go to Killarney .......................
Because apparently the R50 fee to race was too expensive. At least according to one of the articles I pulled up on it.

Step 1 - Buy performance car
Step 2 - Buy and add expensive go-fast parts to said car
Step 3 - Can't afford a R50 fee to run on a safe drag strip
Step 4 - ???
Step 5 - Brain damage

Craig

Honorary Master
Because apparently the R50 fee to race was too expensive. At least according to one of the articles I pulled up on it.

Step 1 - Buy performance car
Step 2 - Buy and add expensive go-fast parts to said car
Step 3 - Can't afford a R50 fee to run on a safe drag strip
Step 4 - ???
Step 5 - Brain damage
Brain damage should be step 1, these cunts were born brain damaged. Step 6 should be losing ones "standing" in life. As in after the accident he will have difficulties standing without prosthetics.

Honey Badger

Honorary Master
I see he's busy on Facebook again.

Published on 21 Jun 2019

The moment I’ve been waiting for is finally here, I finally got casted for them to be making me first legs, soon y’all will be seeing me walking again Stay tuned for my next video I’ll be walking again Don’t forget to like, comment, and subscribe to keep up with my life and where I am at in the process of my legs Also turn on your post notification bell to get notified of every video I upload I’ll be getting my legs soon, you don’t want to miss it Follow me on social media Taufiq carr Instagram taufiqcarrf80

Screenshot_2019-06-22-00-17-55-591_com.facebook.katana.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.