Watch: Man critical after BMW smashes into lane divider in Cape Town

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
I'm pretty sure the mom knew. There was a post on his Instagram (before it was made private) where he commented that nobody in Cape Town would beat his M3 any time soon. His sister then commented about getting dad to take him on with his car and then see who is really the fastest.
Classy family.

MrsGreen

Living in Century City I hear the way these cars and bikes race each and every week - sometimes I wonder how the engines hold out, screaming with all the effort..... if you dig a bit deeper you’ll find that Daddy (https://m.facebook.com/achmat7860/albums/281616881943771/) and Mommy (https://m.facebook.com/moesna.carr/albums/1448654568770671/) love their cars.....

This family is loaded (I’ve heard from a few sources) and the car thing is something they ALL pride themselves on......

The dude lost his legs but he’s not confirmed as vegetative (still in a coma with severe swelling) and to “honour” his dedication to the races there is a race planned for this coming Sunday (early Monday)..... where is the logic in that?

Pacific Seafood (Daddy’s business) keeps all the adult kids in jobs (and there are a few) and Wifey Ameerah (https://m.facebook.com/ameerah.deerling.5?pn_ref=ec_friends_card) doesn’t work so at least the guy is sorted with money and a caregiver....;)

The reality is Medical Aid will pay.... its a PMB after all.... and reality is “innocent until proven guilty” applies so any insurance could potentially payout disability benefits....:mad:

Sunday night (early hours of Monday morning) I can assure you I will hear the racing..... people don’t learn and people don’t care - it’s all about ego.....:thumbsdown:

Had to add that this Dude really is an idiot for continuing to post his requests for duah’s and attacking those that judge!!

273CC1B2-AA7D-46FA-8AFE-24D3E6323BFC.jpeg

Last edited:

SykomantiS

Expert Member
Again, bullshit.

Speedo is no indicator of true speed.

The Gixxer 1000 in 2005 was the first bike to break 300km/h stock standard.

That’s 13 years ago.

To say it’s “easy” is not even close to the truth.

The bike in the videos is a BMW S1000RR and it can reach 300km/h but as was illustrated it wasn’t on the limiter and it was clearly still accelerating so it wasn’t near that speed.

Even if highly modified it’s not going to get much further beyond that 300km/h barrier.

The guy doing the maths off the photos is the most likely to be even remotely accurate and brings me back to the bike doing 250-270km/h if I remember my first post on this correctly.
Wait, wait wait wait.... You're saying I have a bike (K6) that will clear 300? Suzuki officially only states 292km/h stock.

CandyMan_ZA

...and to “honour” his dedication to the races there is a race planned for this coming Sunday (early Monday)..... where is the logic in that?
Sunday night (early hours of Monday morning) I can assure you I will hear the racing..... people don’t learn and people don’t care - it’s all about ego.....
Bust their @sses and throw the lot of them in jail :mad:

Cray

Honorary Master
Living in Century City I hear the way these cars and bikes race each and every week - sometimes I wonder how the engines hold out, screaming with all the effort..... if you dig a bit deeper you’ll find that Daddy (https://m.facebook.com/achmat7860/albums/281616881943771/) and Mommy (https://m.facebook.com/moesna.carr/albums/1448654568770671/) love their cars.....

This family is loaded (I’ve heard from a few sources) and the car thing is something they ALL pride themselves on......

The dude lost his legs but he’s not confirmed as vegetative (still in a coma with severe swelling) and to “honour” his dedication to the races there is a race planned for this coming Sunday (early Monday)..... where is the logic in that?
Speechless....:X3: Maybe they should honour him by having a wheelchair race instead.

I.am.Sam

rehabilitated troller
Money is not the issue ..issue is someone is going to make use of medical aid and other benefits

He put his own life at risk and based on that insurance and medical aid shouldnt pay out ...Same like committing suicide

Solarion

Honorary Master
After all is said and done I'm seriously surprised he is still alive after that tumble. He can thank his foresight in installing roll bars and a roll cage. When race car drivers have a bust up it's more often than not their legs that get smashed up. How many F1 drivers have been pulled out of their cars with broken legs. Schumacher and Damon Hill are two I can think of.

Funny how they are all treating this guy as a fallen comrade and running to his defense. They would not be doing so if innocent people had gotten killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.