Watch: Man critical after BMW smashes into lane divider in Cape Town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rustum

Expert Member
Vid of racer's wife also racing (off-public-road event, though. Is this in Saldanha?)

Sollie

Expert Member
How many here condemning this illegal street racer, and all street racing hoodlums, ............. are guilty of distracted driving i.e. texting and driving?
Tbh, I was extremely distracted once lookign in my rear view mirror. Dolly bird behind me in peak hour stop-and-go. She was having one helluva typing chat on her cell, not looking at the road. Swear I watched her more closely than anything that day. Can't remember what she looked like, but she had an iPhone ...

Craig

Honorary Master
Vid of racer's wife also racing (off-public-road event, though. Is this in Saldanha?)

And now these people expect sympathy? But at least that seems to be some or other sanctioned event.

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
Van after a surgery: I carnt feel my legs, I carnt feel legs.

Snotty nurse: That's because your arms have been amputated.

F1 Fan

Expert Member
And now these people expect sympathy? But at least that seems to be some or other sanctioned event.
Lol, there is literally wrong with the video posted as it seems to be a sanctioned event? They also never asked for sympathy?

It seems a lot of hate is taken up a notch because the guy seems to be more wealthy than most of us. Im sure if it was an old car, the focus would have only been how dumb he was to be racing and that it is his own fault (which it was).

But hey, if it makes you feel any better, you have legs, and he doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.