WATCH: Men try to illegally occupy a house in Rustenburg

Craig

Honorary Master
Are you now going to deny the fact that the first video was intentionally posted to get a specfic reaction from the people here towards blacks?
The second video isn't any better than the first to be honest.

And they are savages, not because of the skin colour but because of their behaviour.

They would've been savages regardless of their colour.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
You have it arse-backwards.
Off course. Bheki and Nksosazana said we need to move like that if you refuse to wear a mask, which I do. Bianca also posted the K-word when she was a minor and is now getting cancelled as an adult.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Off course. Bheki and Nksosazana said we need to move like that if you refuse to wear a mask, which I do. Bianca also posted the K-word when she was a minor and is now getting cancelled as an adult.
N-word.

PsyWulf

Executive Member
And whites will continue to be hypocrites that defend the horrible atrocities of their own no matter what, they'll even go as far as trying to twist the initial incident to cover up for their own as we see with how the video was conveniently edited to suit the "they are savages" narrative.

Absolutely pathetic, bunch of racists, no wonder there is no future for your children in SA, the black youth see through all the deception tactics.
Did you bother to watch anything or just decided to saddle up and go guns blazing with some arb notion of being offended for the sake of it?

Because holy **** what you're uttering and both clips content don't even share the same oxygen

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Oh please, you know what the intention of that first clip was and clearly it worked so well your reaction to it has even put the blinkers on most of you, any neutral, rational minded person can see that the mandate of posting that first clip was successfully carried out. Had the user who posted the 2nd clip not done so yet, this thread would still be flooding with unfounded derogatory insults, the man's dog initiated the whole mess and people simply retaliated, anything else is you trying to twist what actually happened.
That is not factually correctly. The person with the faculty of logical thought came too close to the man holding the dog while he should have kept his distance (I would have), dog just did dog thing. In fact, the people that wanted to invade a house/property that does not belong to them initiated it all.

Jabulani22

Expert Member
I rest my case, no mention of the initial dog bite that led to that, none whatsoever :laugh:
That particular breed of dog has for many years been seen as a police/military dog , why would you approach it ?
It's like you absolve the guy from coming within range of a dog which is heeling but ready to protect it's master.(the very thing it was bred to do)
That's biased , also these guys don't look like they approached with good intentions , people who surround you generally want to be in your blind spot for a reason.

blah99

And black people beat the crap out of any white man that can't restrain his dog from attacking one of theirs.

That was one very well deserved whipping, he will never, ever ever again :ROFL:
I can't deal with your stupidity. You're now on my ignore list.

Captain Beer

Executive Member
And black people beat the crap out of any white man that can't restrain his dog from attacking one of theirs.

You're a ****.

Reactions: Ykv

Flanders

Honorary Master
I rest my case, no mention of the initial dog bite that led to that, none whatsoever :laugh:
People trying to illegally occupy a house are confronted by a guard. They're acting aggressively and the dog bites someone. That justifies the mob attacking the guy with tools?

No races mentioned btw - that was all you in your spittle-fueled rage.

Now, off you fsck.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Yes, a dog biting a black man is perfectly alright with you, but dare the blacks retaliate you can't stomach it?

HYPOCRITES
The context is within the circumstances, and not within the racial profile. As I understand there is a rise in the number of illegal home occupations in the areas, many of which are vacant houses belonging to the mining companies, and that illegal occupations are on the increase with the lockdown.

I don't see any of this as hypocritical as the guard from Hencor Security fulfilled his mandate. If this was an illegal act, responded to by security which was resumed by a conflict between the parties with the one in the mandated defence of the property and the other by means of an act of illegal occupation of the said property then the context starts to take shape. Am I right to then assume that the security guard was intimidated for the purpose of surrendering his mandate, and during this act, a member of the infringing party was bitten by a dog deployed for the means of security?

Sollie

Executive Member

:unsure:
As you said brother, as you said ...
Whatever helps you sleep at night. This thread has been proven to be biased beyond reasonable doubt.
I rest my case.