WATCH: Men try to illegally occupy a house in Rustenburg

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Are you now going to deny the fact that the first video was intentionally posted to get a specfic reaction from the people here towards blacks?
No, but the person who has the first video, might not have the second video, second video just shows what is probably a criminal property invader being bit.

dj2381

Expert Member
There is no future here for you and your children you racist hypocritical scums, none whatsoever :laugh: :ROFL:
What's up with all these low post accounts suddenly popping up everywhere after being dormant for a few years? It must be one of the usual comrades who spews their racist BS all over these forums.

dj2381

Expert Member
Well since white people's arrogance and racism seems to have been on the steady rise since Cyril became president, we are just here to remind you of the inevitable future for you here, or lack of rather.

He is just buying those that can get out time :laugh:
Link to racism other than yours please?

BBSA

Honorary Master
Well since white people's arrogance and racism seems to have been on the steady rise since Cyril became president, we are just here to remind you of the inevitable future for you here, or lack of rather.

Matt91

Only racism clearly on view here is yours poor deluded friend.

Brenden_E

Expert Member

Kidbuu, how racist propaganda works is that it paints the race as a faceless goup of like minded people. In this case, "white people" are all the same in your mind. It is a fundamental lie, as no two people are alike. Let try and illustrate how the racist propoganda has poisoned your mind.

1590229382949.png
I'm sure if you see this white guy, your mind conjures all kind of negative stereotypes. This is the white guy that you wish would take his family, get on a plane and go back to Europe (or some other place).
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
This guy is Ralf Schmitt, the director of the Ndlovu youth choir.
1590229479049.png

Last year he took a bunch of kids from Limpopo that had no future all the way to the finals of America's got talent and subquently shows at Vegas. It didn't happen overnight, he spent ten years prior of his own time to go to the poor village and teach the kids. Feel free to google it - it was a village destitute with no service delivery - a village abondoned by the current Black government. Now these kids have the ability to earn their own keep, and a path in live that doesn't end in squalor.

Yet, if you saw his white face get on a plane you would rejoice. Think about that for a second.
The future you wish for, a victory against the "whites", is no victory at all. It's a lie that a Black elite have sold you so that they can further entrench their political dominance in the country.

In Zimbabwe, the ordinary guys on the ground realized too late what the game was about. Mugabe and his cronies didn't care about the average black citizen, Mugabe wanted absolute political control.
Don't be fooled, Cyril and Julius is not your ally, you are merely a means to end for them to extend their power. Once you have served your purpose, you will be discarded to languish in poverty while they live like kings in Nkandla palaces.

Mila

Honorary Master
So he is racist because he had a dog?

Wow. ****load of black racists ( dog owners) out there as well.

What do we call cat owners?
Sexists?

Sollie

Executive Member
So he is racist because he had a dog?

Wow. ****load of black racists ( dog owners) out there as well.

What do we call cat owners?
Sexists?
Depends on whether they're male or female. The gender of the lizards they eat, that is ... ;)

Jabulani22

Expert Member
What's up with all these low post accounts suddenly popping up everywhere after being dormant for a few years? It must be one of the usual comrades who spews their racist BS all over these forums.
Iv noticed that too , IV had posts deleted for "trolling" (by a mod who seems to be following me around)while these clearly troll accounts get left alone , if my opinions which don't change from thread to thread are trolling then some of these accounts are for sure trolls and some could even be seen as offensive , like this one here spouting what are basically veiled threats at white people.

Edit - disagreements with people is not trolling , inflammatory messages are .

Brenden_E

Expert Member
Iv noticed that too , IV had posts deleted for "trolling" (by a mod who seems to be following me around)while these clearly troll accounts get left alone , if my opinions which don't change from thread to thread are trolling then some of these accounts are for sure trolls and some could even be seen as offensive , like this one here spouting what are basically veiled threats at white people.

Edit - disagreements with people is not trolling , inflammatory messages are .
Yea no I'm reporting this. It's blatantly racist with no attempt made on the topic whatsoever.
Edit: and he's gone. Still, to think there's many out there like him. It wouldn't surprise me if someone puts a gun in that guy's hand that he'll shoot anyone if the color is right - totally unhinged.

Last edited:

Jabulani22

Expert Member
Yea no I'm reporting this. It's blatantly racist with no attempt made on the topic whatsoever.
I would too but last time I did report a guy for being offensive , 10 of my comments and some of his were deleted and the thread locked.
Makes me lose faith in the system since it was modded anonymously too .
This kidbuu though is almost inciting violence against a race , certainly looks like they are celebrating it too.

Jabulani22

Expert Member
Saying there is no future for whites is inciting violence against them?

You people here are ridiculous, even the President had to come out at the beginning of 2019 to tell young white South Africans not to leave the country, why do you think that is?
Some of what you have said can be seen as incitement and there's what looks like your celebration of violence against whites too.
If you were looking for a reaction , I'm sure some have sent some reports of your behavior.
So mission accomplished for you :thumbsup:

Sollie

Executive Member
Them calling black people savages for simply retaliating to protect their own is perfectly acceptable with you?

Again with the hypocrisy, I can bet you now if the races were reversed in that initial clip, you'd be praising the group of whites instead of name calling them.
Who was protecting their own? The dog. If anybody comes that close to a dog that's clearly antagonized, perhaps they need to be bitten where that dude was and not pass those genes on, they're clearly defective.

Savages are as savages do, and we see a lot of savagery. It you're saying it's a black thing, it's on you.

Your twist and turn.