• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

WATCH: Mugabe son pours champagne over his 'expensive watch' as he parties in Sandton

schumi

Honorary Master
Harare - A video has emerged of President Robert Mugabe's youngest son, Bellarmine Chatunga, pouring champagne over his 'expensive watch' while his brother and other friends party.

Music blares in the background, and there is a short glimpse of Mugabe’s other son, Robert Junior with his arm draped around a young woman, apparently at a night club or bar in Sandton, where the brothers are currently based.
Then the video turns to Bellarmine and another unidentified person pouring champagne from a bottle of Armand de Brignac gold over their watches.

The champagne sells for several hundred US dollars per bottle.

It wasn’t clear if the watch doused in the sparkling wine was the same one that Bellarmine posted a picture of on his Instagram feed recently with the caption: "$60 000 on the wrist when your daddy run the whole country ya know!!!"
More at: https://www.news24.com/Africa/Zimba...nsive-watch-as-he-parties-in-sandton-20171108

garp

Executive Member
What a pig. It's one thing to flaunt self-made wealth, but pathologically stupid it to do it when your 93yr old father raped a country for it and biology dictates that he most likely won't be around to protect you for much longer.

Sean008

Expert Member
What a pig. It's one thing to flaunt self-made wealth, but pathologically stupid it to do it when your 93yr old father raped a country for it and biology dictates that he most likely won't be around to protect you for much longer.
Thing is, these POS’s can’t see beyond their own noses. Make hay and all that ****.

Flanders

Executive Member
I hope Bellend, Robber Jnr. and Disgrace get eaten by the populace when Mugarbage finally buys the farm.

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
Eish look at them partying with all the good stuff..........I must support and vote for them so I can one day be like them.

Temujin

Expert Member
I find it rather disturbing that people are happy to be seen in public with them. I'd spit on them if I saw them(and yes, the beating/charges/plug will be worth it)