WATCH | Rampaging students chase down and butcher live cattle

noxibox

Honorary Master
You're born a human being, with the ability to think, reason and generally contemplate your existence. But at what point do you become no better than the animal you slaughter so savagely?
You're a savage the moment you're born. A significant part of child-rearing is helping them to become civilised.

Also cows are usually fairly docile, although in a mob they can be a menace.

wbot

Part of their culture. Hope those cows were diseased and that all those barbaric savages woke up with severe food poisoning or something

Stokstert

Executive Member
And these barbarians want to be called educated, African culture at its best. Kill, burn, steel without any morality at all. Disgusting

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
This is the future of SA. Once everything has been looted and the ANC runs out of other people's money millions will go on the rampage like this.

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
This is the future of SA. Once everything has been looted and the ANC runs out of other people's money millions will go on the rampage like this.
Didn't Zim also get UK funding about a year ago? Just can't get rid of the damn colonialists.

Dairyfarmer

Expert Member
Happens all the time here in the country. They come in an panga the hamstrings of 5 or 6 animals. they then slaughter one first one that falls and leave the rest to suffer. Meat is sold to pensioners and grant collectors as soon as they get their money. Oh well what's a few R30K's every month between friends? Just a few people we can no longer afford to employ.

I've stopped taking photos of the carnage. Too depressing.

ɹǝuuᴉM

Expert Member
I don't see how these are the people in charge, these are dumb barbaric savage fools masquerading as students, how are they in charge of anything?

I doubt anyone has an issue with you calling barbaric criminals like these orcs, it's you just calling random black people orcs that's an issue. But you probably know that, yiou just need an excuse to be the outraged victim again.
"Random" black people? I guess you are referring to Mr. Condom tester or should I call him the Marikana murderer.
Please quote me or else....

ɹǝuuᴉM

Expert Member
You people are all racist!
In this thread the Orcs turned out to be white. Does that also count against me as racism?
Craig and a few others, only see colour when it goes one way only. Now I know: When it comes to race integration, South Africa has a looong way to go.
Fact of the matter remains: crime, especially violent one, should be condemned by all - regardless what skin colour the culprits have. Make criminals feel like the scum they are and hopefully one day, their conscience will change their mind.

Craig

Honorary Master
"Random" black people? I guess you are referring to Mr. Condom tester or should I call him the Marikana murderer.
Please quote me or else....
That was exactly what I was referring to yes. Marikana wasn't murder, those were savages that deserved what they got. And I haven't once seen you refer to a white savage as an orc, if you do I'll rethink my opinion of you.

In this thread the Orcs turned out to be white. Does that also count against me as racism?
Craig and a few others, only see colour when it goes one way only. Now I know: When it comes to race integration, South Africa has a looong way to go.
Fact of the matter remains: crime, especially violent one, should be condemned by all - regardless what skin colour the culprits have. Make criminals feel like the scum they are and hopefully one day, their conscience will change their mind.
I condemn whoever I see as a savage, regardless of colour, you should try it sometime. And I'm not reading through 7 pages of old news, link a specific post.