WATCH | Rampaging students chase down and butcher live cattle

rietrot

Honorary Master
Ja, no. This method of butchering won't give any decent cuts of meat. You'll get a wasted sandy carcass and some chuck.

University students should know better. But they lack the education.

Corelli

Its time we petition for the Zimbabweans to bugger back off to Zimbabwe. You voted for Mugabe, so you go clean up your own damn mess. As a tax payer I refuse to pay a single damn cent to any Zimbabwean locally needing government aid, medical care, really anything. Why should the citizens of South Africa pay a damn cent for a foreigner thats not a resident here to get free medical care, uif, pretty much everything for free.\

No wonder South Africa cant feed or house their own people because we have 4 million illegal immigrants demanding medical and free houses.

TysonRoux

Executive Member
Its time we petition for the Zimbabweans to bugger back off to Zimbabwe. You voted for Mugabe, so you go clean up your own damn mess. As a tax payer I refuse to pay a single damn cent to any Zimbabwean locally needing government aid, medical care, really anything. Why should the citizens of South Africa pay a damn cent for a foreigner thats not a resident here to get free medical care, uif, pretty much everything for free.\

No wonder South Africa cant feed or house their own people because we have 4 million illegal immigrants demanding medical and free houses.
Where did you read that the savages in this case are Zimbabwean?

MidnightWizard

Expert Member
I am not sure WHY everyone is getting so upset ?
This class of savage hunt down and kill HUMANS just as easily -- they even EAT them as well !

lkswan747

Shows you, no matter how much educating is given, you still get barbarians and savages!