WATCH: Violent mugging outside Johannesburg High Court caught on CCTV

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Did I say they only target white people? I said a white person is more likely to get mugged in CBD than any other race due to perception.

Or we could also test this out. Let’s meet by the Noord taxi rank on Saturday and let’s see who gets the most attention from thugs(that’s only if you are white ofcourse)

The one who gets less attention will ofcourse win the challenge
He's black.

surface

Executive Member

Flanders

Honorary Master
Had a laugh on Tuesday.

Standing in grid lock traffic, I notice a guy coming running from the back on the passage side, crosses behind my car coming to my driver side.

Vehicle is locked and window only about 5cm open. He thinks I didn't notice him and pulls on the door handle. I look him straight in the face and laugh. He looked all confused still trying to open the door. I tell him " you stupid "cnut", he says: "fark you!" I reach down and pull out the 9mm and point it at him. He drops down like a sack of potatoes crawls a few feet, gets up and run :crylaugh:
You're only meant to point a gun at somebody if you intend to ventilate. I am disappoint, Pitbull. :p

Drifter

Honorary Master
Had a laugh on Tuesday.

Standing in grid lock traffic, I notice a guy coming running from the back on the passage side, crosses behind my car coming to my driver side.

Vehicle is locked and window only about 5cm open. He thinks I didn't notice him and pulls on the door handle. I look him straight in the face and laugh. He looked all confused still trying to open the door. I tell him " you stupid "cnut", he says: "fark you!" I reach down and pull out the 9mm and point it at him. He drops down like a sack of potatoes crawls a few feet, gets up and run :crylaugh:
Send me your Addy, you deserve a BOTTLE of bells.

I.am.Sam

rehabilitated troller
i worked in the JHB CBD in 2010-11 and i never once walked out the building with a phone or wallet

kept little cash or my card on me ...nothing else

its normal in JHB and DBN CBDS

CPT is pretty safe though with lots of foot patrol offices doing the rounds

Pitbull

Verboten
You're only meant to point a gun at somebody if you intend to ventilate. I am disappoint, Pitbull. :p
I was going to shoot him if he kept on pulling on my door handle. Like I said, I think he was dumbstruck that he couldn't get in, or high on something. The gun make him sober pretty quickly :D

I.am.Sam

rehabilitated troller
Had a laugh on Tuesday.

Should have pulled the trigger ..why save a life

Flanders

Honorary Master
I was going to shoot him if he kept on pulling on my door handle. Like I said, I think he was dumbstruck that he couldn't get in, or high on something. The gun make him sober pretty quickly :D
Pity he didn't drop like a sack of potatoes as the light went green. With a bit of luck you could have saved yourself some hassle.

Was it during the day? Seems like daylight hours are fair game these days, especially in heavy traffic.

Pitbull

Verboten
Pity he didn't drop like a sack of potatoes as the light went green. With a bit of luck you could have saved yourself some hassle.

Was it during the day? Seems like daylight hours are fair game these days, especially in heavy traffic.
Yea, was about 17:00 in the afternoon. Still daylight and in heavy traffic. They just don't give a shyte. The people all around me was like :wtf: but didn't even bat an eye. Next robot the guy next to me (black guy) asked if he tried to rob me, to which I replied yet. He just shook his head.

Btw for those who travel in Pretoria. It was on Eskia Mpahlele (DF Malan drive) close to Marbastad

I.am.Sam

rehabilitated troller
I was aiming at his legs through the door. I would have had to have the door fixed then... :eek:
The window little more open...shot to the head

one less criminal and no damage to the car

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Did I say they only target white people? I said a white person is more likely to get mugged in CBD than any other race due to perception.

Or we could also test this out. Let’s meet by the Noord taxi rank on Saturday and let’s see who gets the most attention from thugs(that’s only if you are white ofcourse)

The one who gets less attention will ofcourse win the challenge
I won't intentionally put myself in harm's way to prove a point. That would be stupid. Imagine the man was walking with 3 other people. What are the chances they would be targeted?

Last edited:

Glock26

Expert Member
Guy being robbed at gunpoint on Louis Botha near Alex on Wednesday morning decided he wasn't playing anymore. Pushed the one guy away..drew and ventilated the guy.
Still managed to run away, but judging by the blood...he is an ex-perp.
Seems sometimes the good guys win.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Yea, was about 17:00 in the afternoon. Still daylight and in heavy traffic. They just don't give a shyte. The people all around me was like :wtf: but didn't even bat an eye. Next robot the guy next to me (black guy) asked if he tried to rob me, to which I replied yet. He just shook his head.

Btw for those who travel in Pretoria. It was on Eskia Mpahlele (DF Malan drive) close to Marbastad
That was a close call.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Guy being robbed at gunpoint on Louis Botha near Alex on Wednesday morning decided he wasn't playing anymore. Pushed the one guy away..drew and ventilated the guy.
Still managed to run away, but judging by the blood...he is an ex-perp.
Seems sometimes the good guys win.
It sounds evil to say this but the outcome is a relief. When these people get a chance, they'll extinguish your life without thinking twice.

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
Had a laugh on Tuesday.

Funny but illegal unfortunately.

Glock26

Expert Member
A reasonable person would assume their life was in danger if someone persisted attempting to gain access to his vehicle while he was in it. You cannot see his hands...and a reasonable person might assume he was armed.
So yeah, you are legally allowed to draw and even shoot since you are unable to flee and the law does not require him to shoot or stab you first. Don't always believe the crap about you will go to jail. If you feel like you are under threat, you can use your firearm.