WATCH: Water bombs, eggs and stones were thrown around vehicle that ploughed through school pupils - police

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
Awww shame....they act like animals in the road and doing damage to a car and then all of a sudden ...they are victims and hugging each other and all shocked???? **** off. From what I can see you had it coming.

Venomous

Honorary Master
Around the corner from me, evidently...didn't realise that school was a cesspit.
I've been doing a bit of research.

Let's just say the word delinquent should be after Allen.

Drugs, knives, underage sex(not just late teenagers but the grade 8s too), problem personalities etc etc etc etc etc...

IE rather put your kids in other high schools if you have any....

smi

Oh lol...

I did a little searching.
Article has the area the school is located in wrong.
They said Weltevreden, they probably meant Weltevredenpark. Weltevredenpark is a suburb NEXT to Allen's Neck. And Allen Glen is in Allen's Neck.

News 24 need to do better quality homework before publishing info.
News24 + quality work = never going to happen

access

Executive Member
a couple of years back i came home after an evening out. one of the apartments had party and everyone was leaving. people were about 16-22 y.o.

they stood in the middle of the road(private), looked at the car driving up to them and then turned away and continued chatting. a small hoot did nothing, just a laugh and a headshake. so i pushed through them with the car, some guy complained i drove over his foot and some girl was screaming. told him not to worry, he has another.

where does this come from? not enough pk's as a child or something? i blame oprah!! lol

The_Mowgs

Executive Member
a couple of years back i came home after an evening out. one of the apartments had party and everyone was leaving. people were about 16-22 y.o.

they stood in the middle of the road(private), looked at the car driving up to them and then turned away and continued chatting. a small hoot did nothing, just a laugh and a headshake. so i pushed through them with the car, some guy complained i drove over his foot and some girl was screaming. told him not to worry, he has another.

where does this come from? not enough pk's as a child or something? i blame oprah!! lol
Although not with a car but this happened to me in Makro on Friday. Group of adults standing in the aisle deciding what they want to buy to drink. Lady looked at me trying to get through, laughed and continued chatting.

I asked them to make a bit of way for me, lady looked and laughed again. I was then forced to just force through them which prompted the "alpha" in the group to try and flex his muscles.

Craig

Honorary Master
Although not with a car but this happened to me in Makro on Friday. Group of adults standing in the aisle deciding what they want to buy to drink. Lady looked at me trying to get through, laughed and continued chatting.

I asked them to make a bit of way for me, lady looked and laughed again. I was then forced to just force through them which prompted the "alpha" in the group to try and flex his muscles.
I had the same once in checkers, and then the cow had the audacity to tell her husband some people has no manners after I pushed them out of the way with the trolley.

Claymore

Executive Member
Oh lol...

I did a little searching.
Article has the area the school is located in wrong.
They said Weltevreden, they probably meant Weltevredenpark. Weltevredenpark is a suburb NEXT to Allen's Neck. And Allen Glen is in Allen's Neck.

News 24 need to do better quality homework before publishing info.
Actually, that exact road the driver was on (Kanniedood) is the border of Welties and Allan's Nek...so you could say the driver, on that side of the road, was in Welties. That intersection is at the junction of three suburbs - Welties, Allan's Nek, and Panorama AH.

The school does not have a great reputation, but I've never seen crowds of kids like that before.

genetic

Honorary Master

I was at some rich kids 18th birthday house party in Constantia in 2006. I was hired as a barman - there were two of us behind the bar and around 150 teenagers. There's no doubt we were serving alcohol to underage kids. Things got pretty raucous when the party moved into the street outside the house, a fight broke out and someone called the cops.

One police van showed up, and I think the officers put one guy in the back of the van... then these kids started banging on the police van and started rocking it. The cops blared their siren but these drunk kids didn't stop. They were all over the van. The cops were clearly outnumbered and somehow sped off. About 20min later there were 5 or 6 cops cars and the party was over.

These weren't township kids, but rich kids from the burbs... Mob mentality.

Last edited:

access

Executive Member
I was at some rich kids 18th birthday house party in Constantia in 2006. I was hired as a barman - there were two of us behind the bar and around 150 teenagers. There's no doubt we were serving alcohol to underage kids. Things got pretty raucous when the party moved into the street outside the house, a fight broke out and someone called the cops.

One police van showed up, and I think the officers put one guy in the back of the van... then these kids started banging on the police van and started rocking it. The cops blared their siren but these drunk kids didn't stop. They were all over the van. The cops was clearly outnumbered and somehow sped off. About 20min later there were 5 or 6 cops cars and the party was over.

definitely short of a few pk then ..lol

LazyLion

King of de Jungle

I would just turn around and go the other way, it's not worth getting stabbed over.

Solarion

Honorary Master
Mob mentality for sure. Get one of them on his own and whole different person.

This kid here, Canuck Riot of 2011. This guy had it all, came from well to do family, great grades, had a hockey scholarship lined up. Brilliant bright kid. Yet here he is torching a police car. They asked him afterward why he did it and he had no idea.

Edit: 17-year-old apologizes for involvement in Stanley Cup riots

Last edited:

Solarion

Honorary Master
Nowadays you don't need to go outside of your house or tune into the news to view mob mentality. Simply tune in to Twitter and you'll see first hand mob mentality.

supersunbird

Honorary Master

One police van showed up, and I think the officers put one guy in the back of the van... then these kids started banging on the police van and started rocking it. The cops blared their siren but these drunk kids didn't stop. They were all over the van. The cops were clearly outnumbered and somehow sped off. About 20min later there were 5 or 6 cops cars and the party was over.

I wonder if the school kids in OP vid were drunk? Drunk mob is different, sober mob... scary!