WATCH: Water bombs, eggs and stones were thrown around vehicle that ploughed through school pupils - police

^^vampire^^

Expert Member
I went to Allen Glen (in Allens Nek :p) and finished 2004. School was still Ok then, teachers were good etc but a few years after that the place fell to pieces. The kids are basically criminal now; very sad to see.

Anyway, the story for this goes that the 40 days has been banned at Allen Glen but of course the kids don't care. Apparently the matrics were throwing stones and condoms filled with urine at the grade 11s. Of course the grade 11s didn't appreciate this (as they shouldn't) and fights had been breaking out all day. At the end of the school day the fights continued outside the school, spilling into the street and of course damaging people's property, cars etc.

Anyway, would have been great if the driver managed to hit ALL of them because they are all a bunch of little cunts that shouldn't be playing in the road.

There is also massive problems with children stealing teachers cellphones, laptops, ipads etc in the school. It's basically turned into a juvenile centre.

Swa

Honorary Master
Anyway, the story for this goes that the 40 days has been banned at Allen Glen but of course the kids don't care. Apparently the matrics were throwing stones and condoms filled with urine at the grade 11s. Of course the grade 11s didn't appreciate this (as they shouldn't) and fights had been breaking out all day. At the end of the school day the fights continued outside the school, spilling into the street and of course damaging people's property, cars etc.
Oh where are the days of putting condoms on exhaust pipes...

dunkyd

Expert Member
I went to Allen Glen (in Allens Nek :p) and finished 2004. School was still Ok then, teachers were good etc but a few years after that the place fell to pieces. The kids are basically criminal now; very sad to see.

Anyway, would have been great if the driver managed to hit ALL of them because they are all a bunch of little cunts that shouldn't be playing in the road.

There is also massive problems with children stealing teachers cellphones, laptops, ipads etc in the school. It's basically turned into a juvenile centre.
Pope was still in charge when my kids matriculated... .imagine him allowing this?
Mind you, in those days the pupils were still schoolkids.

^^vampire^^

Expert Member
Pope was still in charge when my kids matriculated... .imagine him allowing this?
Mind you, in those days the pupils were still schoolkids.
My eldest brother matriculated the last year Pope was there. My other brother and I were there when Wiehahn was around. Bit of an oddball but still was fairly good for the school. Unfortunately from around 2007 there was an influx of unsavoury pupils who are there more to steal and cause trouble rather than learn and now it's just spiraled out of control. Such a shame as it had the potential to be a really great and sought after school if it continued along the route it had prior but the children have really screwed that up.