WATCH: 'White South Africans' starts trending on Twitter after woman's comments about Hong Kong protests

surface

Executive Member
I don't understand the outrage. She would be a hero here if she writes this opinion on myBB? Is it because of video?

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I have to ask since this lady has been posted online and being scrutinised by many locals here, I would have thought that the many would have sided with the mainland? I see white privilege being thrown around and white people's inability to understand oppression. Here in SA, we have the many protesting to have more rights and we have ideals to ‘allow’ the minority with less protection. Don’t tell me otherwise, it is exactly what BEE, RET, EWC and black empowerment, in general, is promoting.

Looking at this, the protesters are the minority and Hong Kong/China is the oppressors as the many. This is communism exercising their ‘rights’ over Hong Kong.

Just strange to see applying the views over there to here. Then again, Bashir comes to mind. Double-standards and all that.

Knyro

Honorary Master
I don't understand the outrage. She would be a hero here if she writes this opinion on myBB? Is it because of video?
This. Especially those calling her a SJW.

This is the exact opposite of SJW behaviour. The actual liberal lefties are ripping her a new one on twitter.

Emjay

Executive Member
This. Especially those calling her a SJW.

This is the exact opposite of SJW behaviour. The actual liberal lefties are ripping her a new one on twitter.
The white Lefties are out in droves bashing South African whites.