WATCH: 'White South Africans' starts trending on Twitter after woman's comments about Hong Kong protests

ForceFate

Honorary Master
My guess is that they are trying to find a misbehaving white, and this is the best they can come up with?
Too far off the mark. The lady and those attacking her are just doing what people on twitter do. What do you mean by "trying to find misbehaving whites"?

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Exactly how it is written.....
If it was misbehaving whites they're after, they'd find them. The same way you'd find misbehaving black people overseas. Not everything is about black and white.

She's naïve to believe other countries are devoid of protesting masses (we have higher number of protests but...)

jack_spratt

Expert Member
If it was misbehaving whites they're after, they'd find them. The same way you'd find misbehaving black people overseas. Not everything is about black and white.

She's naïve to believe other countries are devoid of protesting masses (we have higher number of protests but...)

Shes the best they can do?

thechamp

Honorary Master
This thing of trying to find misbehaving whites is just utter buffoonery, Jack Spratt, have some self respect.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
This thing of trying to find misbehaving whites is just utter buffoonery, Jack Spratt, have some self respect.
You're not going to sway him. It's as if someone went looking for this lady. She knowingly stood in front of a camera and voiced her opinion but no, jack_spratt has a conspiracy theory about it.

koeks525

Expert Member
This girl is naive. What an embarrassment.

Protests are happening all over the world; its not just a South African thing. Every country has its problems and rough patches.

rambo919

Expert Member
Expats generally are clueless, we all know this. How those and our protests can be compared I dunno..... those actually have a chance of doing something constructive, our idiots just destroy.

Hansolo

Like I understand what they are fighting for and appreciate what everyone is fighting for but this is not what we are supposed to be like. We're supposed to be fighting together not against each other.”

“This is not the Hong Kong I want to be in, like really I don’t,” she said.

Like wow man filthy hippie confirmed. I can smell her from here ugh. >:0(