WATCH: Woman screams as JMPD officers restrain her for blood alcohol test - but City of Joburg insists its 'legal'

Zoomzoom

Executive Member
This was not sexual as you are making it out to be.
That dealt with her for at least an hour before this not to mention the guys videoing tried to get her to takes three blood test as well , it did you ignore that.
He was not on top of her, he was attempting to restraining her she was on a chair and was not lying on top of her.
Like i said if she was a guy doing this what would you say.
She was not sitting on a chair. She was clearly bent back over the table. IF you watch the video you can clearly see her right knee come up on the left side of his body. Explain to me how that can occur if she sitting in the invisible chair with his body pressed down the way it is?

That is CLEARLY her right knee in the blue stocking/pants next to the left side of his body.

Watch her knee come up next to him a few times as she struggles. It goes up and down 4 times.

The law also clearly states that you can have a friend / companion WITH you under these circumstances, which is why she was allowed to call her friends, but they were then KEPT OUT of the room she was in, which was wrong.

theratman

Executive Member
No where does it say arrest.
Only search.
Imagine if it was true men can't arrest females, female criminals well have a field day
It says arrest in the news24 post, which I think Zoom has taken as fact? Which is why I've asked for the provision in the actual law, as the ones (legal documents) I've read make no mention of it.

isie

Honorary Master
She was not sitting on a chair. She was clearly bent back over the table. IF you watch the video you can clearly see her right knee come up on the left side of his body. Explain to me how that can occur if she sitting in the invisible chair with his body pressed down the way it is?

View attachment 704155

That is CLEARLY her right knee in the blue stocking/pants next to the left side of his body.

Watch her knee come up next to him a few times as she struggles. It goes up and down 4 times.
if she was bent over the table her knee would have hit the table , if she was on the floor not sure how tall she is but flip her knee would never reach that high

can see she is sitting here or she is really short

The law also clearly states that you can have a friend / companion WITH you under these circumstances, which is why she was allowed to call her friends, but they were then KEPT OUT of the room she was in, which was wrong.
Again you ignore the fact that the friends where only asked to leave after they (the friends) could not convince her to take the sample.
Also can you provide this law where you allowed to have friends with , you only law i know off you allowed to request your own doctor but they need to be there before within 2 hours to take the sample.

It says arrest in the news24 post, which I think Zoom has taken as fact? Which is why I've asked for the provision in the actual law, as the ones (legal documents) I've read make no mention of it.
Same reason i asked as well, not sure if you recall the hoax Woman Arrest Law that goes around?

Zoomzoom

Executive Member
if she was bent over the table her knee would have hit the table , if she was on the floor not sure how tall she is but flip her knee would never reach that high
Ok so there are TWO ways you can lie down .. face first or on your back. Now which way could she held down that her knee would come UP like that? Think hard.

isie

Honorary Master
Ok so there are TWO ways you can lie down .. face first or on your back. Now which way could she held down that her knee would come UP like that? Think hard.
She was on a chair next to the table while the officer held down her arm on the table.

or she was standing next to the table and another officer caught her from behind when she fell or he he was restraining her that stopped her from falling when her knee came up.

isie

Honorary Master
4 times her knee?
Actually more that i look at it, not slowed down looks like she is trying to kick the cop.
She is lucky she could be charged with assaulting a policeman

Swa

Honorary Master
I'm asking for the provision in the law. Not a News24 article. For example the CPA states :

"A search of any person or premises shall be conducted with strict regard to decency
and order, and a woman shall be searched by a woman only, and if no female police
official is available, the search shall be made by any woman designated for the
purpose by a police official."

I'm only seeing references to searches not actual arrests.
The key issue here is how you view the term "search". Now if you agree with this explain to me how you manage not to view an invasive body procedure as a body search. I would like to see the logic behind this. It seems you already agree that a search must be done by a female when the suspect is a female, and for good reason.

Now the second issue that of women being present. I don't see anything that a women being present justifies a male doing the procedure. Indeed it states that a woman should do the procedure. It would not be logical to allow men to be involved simply because a woman is present. Then you'll have a situation where a woman is stripped searched and men are standing around simply because it's being done by a woman. There's no way under the law you can justify men being present much less being on top and over a suspect.

isie

Honorary Master
The key issue here is how you view the term "search". Now if you agree with this explain to me how you manage not to view an invasive body procedure as a body search. I would like to see the logic behind this. It seems you already agree that a search must be done by a female when the suspect is a female, and for good reason.

Now the second issue that of women being present. I don't see anything that a women being present justifies a male doing the procedure. Indeed it states that a woman should do the procedure. It would not be logical to allow men to be involved simply because a woman is present. Then you'll have a situation where a woman is stripped searched and men are standing around simply because it's being done by a woman. There's no way under the law you can justify men being present much less being on top and over a suspect.
Where in the video do you see any search being done on the suspect done by a man?
Only see a man restraining her not a search.

isie

Honorary Master
Don't like being misrepresented. Don't fool yourself in believing you called out anything.
What's misrepresented , you made a claim or insinuated at least that you see in the video (what you view as) a body search being done by a man to quote your question posed to @theratman -" explain to me how you manage not to view an invasive body procedure as a body search "

From that statement I would assume that you interpreted this as yet un mentioned invasive body procedure , as a search , so I ask

If search by your definition is this invasive body procedure , where in the video(time stamp would be nice) is this invasive body procedure being done by a man, and exactly what do you think is an invasive body procedure?

As i said all i see is the man doing is restraining her.

Swa

Honorary Master
What's misrepresented , you made a claim or insinuated at least that you see in the video (what you view as) a body search being done by a man to quote your question posed to @theratman -" explain to me how you manage not to view an invasive body procedure as a body search "

From that statement I would assume that you interpreted this as yet un mentioned invasive body procedure , as a search , so I ask

If search by your definition is this invasive body procedure , where in the video(time stamp would be nice) is this invasive body procedure being done by a man, and exactly what do you think is an invasive body procedure?
Oh boy, you just can help yourself.

As i said all i see is the man doing is restraining her.
If you don't see the problem with that you have much bigger issues.

isie

Honorary Master
Oh boy, you just can help yourself.
So either this invasive procedure that you consider a search performed by a man on the female suspect (*henceforth referred to as it) does not exist in the video or it does, why the reluctance to show where it occurs in the video, and advise whatever it in your mind is?
I can guess what you are referring to but You insist i should not make assumptions, misinterpret or make any claims on your part , so i will not make any statements on what I think it is, and if or how you may be correct or incorrect.

If you don't see the problem with that you have much bigger issues.
I have a big problem with people falling for the Drunk person's bad act and fake screams.

Swa

Honorary Master
I'm done with you. Don't know why you want keep arguing this, my questions weren't directed to you.

isie

Honorary Master
I'm done with you. Don't know why you want keep arguing this, my questions weren't directed to you.
So what I never said i was done with you.
You had no issue replying on my posts ( And other people's as well ) That were direct replies or questions to others. So why can't I? Don't even try and deny it you know unlike you I can back up my claims.

You just don't like it when some one calls you out on your BS . Then when you cannot provide proof you throw a tantrum. No wonder you identify so much with this drunk women you guys have similar ways of dealing with people when you caught out- you scream like a 2 year old " I don't wanna":rolleyes:

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Innocent until proven guilty. Too bad they guiltied themselves before they could get evidence so she should walk free.

Craig

Honorary Master
Doubt it,
She screamed around a bunch of pigs.
any way if that was it, Just 10 days from now and she can get a Whopper with bacon
What's this now, won't they be halaal any more?

Not one of your links say a male officer cannot arrest a female suspect without a female officer present. And where do you see the male searching her?

On the search (if you consider a blood sample a search) You seem to ignore the fact that there were plenty of females present a long time passed before the video where, they tried to convince her to Givethe sample not to mention i said this beforehand multiple times the samples are not taken by the police but by a nurse or doctor( and does not have to be female) and in this case the person (nurse) was female.
Not to mention she was not alone she was allowed to call her boyfriend and his friend. Who themselves cloths not convince her to just give the sample.
Will your feel the same if the suspect was a male and he was screaming like a 2 year old throwing a tantrum?
You walked straight into that one, Zoomzoom already said in this thread she should be treated differently just because she is a woman. Never mind that we should all be equal under the law. They should have just given her a hug and a noddy badge and sent her on her way to go kill someone out there.

isie

Honorary Master
What's this now, won't they be halaal any more?
Certain Branches will no longer be halaal , we all assume bacon is the reason.

You walked straight into that one, Zoomzoom already said in this thread she should be treated differently just because she is a woman. Never mind that we should all be equal under the law. They should have just given her a hug and a noddy badge and sent her on her way to go kill someone out there.
:ROFL: