Water meters and livestock tracking - How IoT can benefit South Africa

Hanno Labuschagne

Staff member
Water meters and livestock tracking - How IoT can benefit South Africa

In South Africa, the IoT industry can not only deliver more convenience and productivity to households and businesses, but can also help to tackle costly challenges like crime and infrastructure decay.

An increasing number of gadgets, household appliances, and common devices are able to communicate with users and each other in various ways.

Wearable tech pieces like watches, earphones, and even clothing are showing huge growth globally, and houses are getting smarter with devices such as smart cameras, speakers, displays, sensors, refrigerators, heaters, and air conditioning units gaining popularity.

entrepr

Expert Member
This is basically a re-hashed commercial sqwidnet release, disguised as an article. Sad.

The glaring truth is that sqwidnet can't write about actual wins, with verified benefits

skusku

I thought this was an article and when I saw the word "Sqwidnet", I quickly scanned the rest of the article and saw that word multiple times and stopped reading the article. Looks like paid content to me... Advertising :( disappointing