We are at war!

daysleeper

Last night 9 African men broke into two houses, down the road from me. In the first house they murdered an old lady who lives alone. Then they broke into here neighbours house, when they raped a women and stole her husbands bakkie which they could hardly drive.

As far as i know, only two of them have been arrested. There were members of the public all over the crime seen.

The police only discovered the murder this morning. The gentleman who's wife was raped phoned the police. The police didn't even keep the scene closed and people form the street were all around the victum's house.

Five things are evident:
1.) what chance do you have if 9 people break in?
2.) the police haven't got the expertise to handle these things
3.) there is no respect for human life
4.) this is a more frequent occurance than ever
5.) when will it be your turn?

telkomsuig

Expert Member
You summed it up nicely we are at war. It is unfortunatly part of life in this country

daysleeper

another little thing. I think that if people are making use of maids and garden services or such like must be on the look out for missing keys.

be prepared!

dghough91

daysleeper said:
Last night 9 African men broke into two houses, down the road from me. In the first house they murdered an old lady who lives alone. Then they broke into here neighbours house, when they raped a women and stole her husbands bakkie which they could hardly drive.

As far as i know, only two of them have been arrested. There were members of the public all over the crime seen.

The police only discovered the murder this morning. The gentleman who's wife was raped phoned the police. The police didn't even keep the scene closed and people form the street were all around the victum's house.

Five things are evident:
1.) what chance do you have if 9 people break in?
2.) the police haven't got the expertise to handle these things
3.) there is no respect for human life
4.) this is a more frequent occurance than ever
5.) when will it be your turn?

:confused: That's a shock, and you're so close to it :eek:

antowan

Honorary Master
daysleeper said:
another little thing. I think that if people are making use of maids and garden services or such like must be on the look out for missing keys.

be prepared!

I wonder if fingerprint ID locks are not a good way to go. That way you can allow certain people to only have access to the house certain days of the week. You also cannot lose a key unless you lose your finger. I seriously wonder.

nocilah

Banned
thats why i refuse to have any african labourers at my house. no maids, garden service, or builders.

you can call is racist... i like to call it wise.

hj2k_x

Honorary Master
As shocking as this is, we become more and more desensitised to horrific acts like this because they are so commonplace. This is a really sad aspect of south african life.

I saw dont take this lying down.

Arm youselves.

If someone is in your house and they shouldnt be, shoot them.

Harsh, yet effective.

nocilah

Banned
always shoot twice or three times.

first shoot and kill the intruder...

wait +/- 20 seconds... shoot again... explain to the police you fired a warning shot but the intruder still seemed to be determined to kill you. thats when you shot him.

witness who heard the shots will confirm your take.

make sure the intruder is dead before calling the police or else you could get arrested for murder.

hj2k_x

Honorary Master
halicon said:

wait +/- 20 seconds... shoot again... explain to the police you fired a warning shot but the intruder still seemed to be determined to kill you. thats when you shot him.

make sure the intruder is dead before calling the police or else you could get arrested for murder.

good plan.

A man's house is his castle.

LandyMan

Honorary Master
antowan said:
I wonder if fingerprint ID locks are not a good way to go. That way you can allow certain people to only have access to the house certain days of the week. You also cannot lose a key unless you lose your finger. I seriously wonder.
We have that principal for the Estate we live in. Fingerprint access for anyone coming in (can't even deliver furniture without a valid Green ID book). Domestics and Garden workers are only 'activated' on pre specified days, and they will only be allowed access on those days.

They arrest in the region of 5-10 illegal 'workers' at the gates per month.

telkomsuig

Expert Member
halicon said:

Nope i think the best is just to shoot to kill and then go and dump the bodies on a mine dump. Don't report it to the police (your neignors most probably won't even be bother to either).

hj2k_x

Honorary Master
daysleeper said:
have you guys noticed. we are in jail and the criminals are free!
Indeed. Sad sad times. The whole of Hout Bay here in CT has become like one big prison in that regard. Not cool...

Slightly off topic, but whats with the nick, daysleeper??

pupa

Banned
hj2k_x said:
.................Arm youselves.

If someone is in your house and they shouldnt be, shoot them.

Whenever a criminal is shot, especially if you are white, a murder docket is opened. The reason unknown to me as I always though murder was a pre planned affair. Your chances of getting convicted will be more than 80%. The criminal have more rights than the citizen. The problem lies with this human rights issues in South Africa. The lack of common sense of this GVT and the intellect of our average police force is at fault.
I was at a gun shop recently and asked about getting a license, I was told that as a white Afrikaner I will stand little or no chance! They will tell me to find another way of security, as they did with a single average aged lady on a rural establishment. They told her she cannot get a weapon for self defense she must find an alternate means. Now how can you defend yourself against numbers or against illegal arms. The cops and GVT is able to "control" or rather withhold legal weapons to make their life easier but they cannot and will not ever be able to control illegal arms in Africa. Lost case and point.

hj2k_x

Honorary Master
pupa said:
Whenever a criminal is shot, especially if you are white, a murder docket is opened. The reason unknown to me as I always though murder was a pre planned affair. Your chances of getting convicted will be more than 80%. The criminal have more rights than the citizen. The problem lies with this human rights issues in South Africa. The lack of common sense of this GVT and the intellect of our average police force is at fault.
I was at a gun shop recently and asked about getting a license, I was told that as a white Afrikaner I will stand little or no chance! They will tell me to find another way of security, as they did with a single average aged old lady on a rural establishment. They told her she cannot get a weapon for self defense she must find an alternate means. Now how can you defend yourself against numbers or against illegal arms. The cops and GVT is able to "control" or rather withhold legal weapons to make their life easier but they cannot and will not ever be able to control illegal arms in Africa. Lost case and point.

That is really quite disturbing!

So now it is the law-abiding citizens that have to turn to criminal methods in order to arm themselves so that they dont get murdered in their own home. What a society we live in!

pupa

Banned
hj2k_x said:
That is really quite disturbing!

So now it is the law-abiding citizens that have to turn to criminal methods in order to arm themselves so that they dont get murdered in their own home. What a society we live in!

Thats South Africa or just Africa. That will be the defacto way of life here. The criminals know it! PPL flock from everywhere north and become criminals as they land because of no jobs, easy victims thanks to the GVT!

daysleeper

this could be the makings of a genocide. if free movement in africa is on the cards with nepad and so forth, so all these people will move down from the north and loot the south. instead of ethnic cleansing, it will be redistribution.

the statement that africans are lazy and stupid is beginning to make sense, they find is so easy to steal and the government is allowing it to take place.

if your wife gets raped during one of these "routine" house break-ins, its difficult to see how you would not become and autoracist!

pupa

Banned
daysleeper said:
if your wife gets raped during one of these "routine" house break-ins, its difficult to see how you would not become and autoracist!

They see it as Ethnic tradition. Ask Zuma he is now an expert on it, also became an aids doctor! All coming from this etchnic "take as many wife's as a percentage of the cows you have and use them at will" syndrome

They used to steal the cattle too, thats maybe where that genes come from!

tibby.dude

Executive Member
pupa said:
They used to steal the cattle too, thats maybe where that genes come from!

Do you know what genes are ???.
(text removed by mod)

Last edited by a moderator:

daysleeper

here we go!

tibby.dude said:
Do you know what genes are ???.
(text removed by mod)

whether its genes or culture it makes no difference the result is the same. the point of this is to make people aware and careful. whether it is black people or white people breaking in. people are breaking in. and people are getting killed.

unless you support murders tibby, its pointless diverting the focus!

Last edited by a moderator: