We are in a deep and serious crisis' - Ramaphosa on unemployment rate

Zoomzoom

Expert Member
I love how Ramaphosa was promised to bring so much change, but so far all he's been doing is telling everyone that ****'s ****ed up.
To be fair, the first step to fixing a problem is acknowledging that the problem exists.

ambroseg1

Honorary Master
To be fair, the first step to fixing a problem is acknowledging that the problem exists.
No. To be fair, the first step in fixing a problem is KNOWING it exists. Which he did. LONG ago. The acknowledgement is a useless step you are trying to use to justify his inaction.

Zoomzoom

Expert Member
No. To be fair, the first step in fixing a problem is KNOWING it exists. Which he did. LONG ago. The acknowledgement is a useless step you are trying to use to justify his inaction.
uh how exactly am I trying to justify his inaction? Especially if you read my first post in this thread which craps all over him for stating what has been patently obvious to everyone for years.

BBSA

Honorary Master
Before the elections people said he first needs a strong mandate, he got that but he is still doing F-all. What is idiots like Peter Bruce saying now?

HitmanV

I listened to this twice just to check what i heard. The snippet begins during the only sentence. It is basically only part of a grammatically shocking piece of "English Language" telling us what we already know. Thank you Mr. President, for nothing!

access

Executive Member
which they refuse to do because it would shine a blinding light on their inabilities. its easier to demonise anyone that hints towards their shortcomings and pretend everything is awesome. it makes them feel better about themselves while creating a boogeyman to blame.

Acid0

Expert Member
Unfortunately 80%(I am moderate with this number) of the problem is the ANC directly accountable for this shyte we are in with all the crap they try to do or not to do with radical policies.

But hey lets rather chase away the foreign investors and spent more every year of money we dont have, dont worry the tax payer is going nowhere and will always pay

ambroseg1

Honorary Master
uh how exactly am I trying to justify his inaction? Especially if you read my first post in this thread which craps all over him for stating what has been patently obvious to everyone for years.
By implying they are headed in the right direction by taking the first imaginative step (the acknowledgement).

Hamster

Resident Rodent
President Cyril Ramaphosa has described the recent unemployment rate as a “deep and serious crisis”.
No ****, Sherlock. But you carry on ****ing around with SARB, farms and whatnot...

LPCPT

Almost like a guy sitting in a house that's burning down and saying "Damn, it's hot in here"

MirageF1

Expert Member
I sense a lot of hatred resentment in this thread.
Hoo boy. Interesting times ahead. :cool:

thechamp

Honorary Master
I sense a lot of hatred resentment in this thread.
Hoo boy. Interesting times ahead. :cool:
MyBb political threads are generally filled with hatred and resentment, I see nothing out of the ordinary with this one.