We are ready to pay Makate - Vodacom on Please Call Me shutdown

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
personally i don't believe him, I think he was the one on the other side of that coin. The one where the farmer was paying him a smaller salary (don't believe the R30.00 a day thing) to do hard labour, because he is not educated enough to get himself a full time decent job.

He seems bitter and pissed about it and blames corporations and the big man on his own failings.
I'm in the same boat, I think he's talking shyte about the farming part... Farmers don't buy BMW's either... they buy Land Cruisers.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
VC, create a Trust Account, pay the money into that account, and declare this entire issue as closed and leave this idiot to rot in his own misery. He will then be able to quietly save face and decide when he wants to access the trust account. While this thing stays in the public's face, it will continue to haunt you.

Bad1

I'm in the same boat, I think he's talking shyte about the farming part... Farmers don't buy BMW's either... they buy Land Cruisers.
My boet im talking about years ago, nowdays
My boet in the past years we bought BMW's, today i own a caravan at the park and i carguard on my well days

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Well Bad1, you certainly know how to introduce yourself. Consider yourself on my own banned list.

ISP cash cow

Executive Member
My boet im talking about years ago, nowdays

My boet in the past years we bought BMW's, today i own a caravan at the park and i carguard on my well days
sniff sniff... I smell something and it ain't roses

Mista_Mobsta

Expert Member
A certain new member on this forum is definitely on Makate's backers list it seems! Sorry "boet" but your ROI isn't looking too rosy hey

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
A certain new member on this forum is definitely on Makate's backers list it seems! Sorry "boet" but your ROI isn't looking too rosy hey
Their ROI is in the full on negative atm....

It would actually be interesting just how much money Makate has burned through to get to the point he's at now.

HOLY MAnIAC

Bad1 made an account just to reply to this thread 8 times.

obviously part of the rent a crowd just ban and ignore the troll.

Can't believe the CC decision to support this charade, shows the dark path we are on.

Emjay

Executive Member
was a prominent farmer in the early 90s, i made people work hard for me, dig trenches and plough the wheat field during hot summer days for R30 a day, i made enough money to buy myself a bmw everytime a new 1 came out and 2 holiday homes, today the people worked for me are still living in a shack, haven't progressed at all, my point is courts have ruled he is owed billions not what vodacom is proposing , billion rands nothing for vodacom and everyone forgets this country is run by Anc and will always be ruled by Anc, the previous government used to get involved in many civil matters so this shouldn't be a surprise when today's politicians get involved,pay the man billions, miljoens is an insult
Port away from vodacom, boycott vodacom
This trolling is not even good.

He admits to exploiting workers, and then demands hand outs. :X3:

He owes people MUCH more than that.
Too many hands in the cookie jar. I love it.

lived666

Executive Member
I'm curious to see how much this oke gets out after everything is "sorted".
Depends how much pressure the "financial backers" manage to put on VC - they already have a fake social media campaign.

It also looks like some political figures have been promised some kind of handout as well, because some of the comments just don't add up, I mean in anyones books, 59 million for a stolen idea is just frikken insane.

Either way, I wonder if the real patent holder has a legal team ready and waiting, heck if it was my patent, I would be waiting quietly to pounce.