We did not mislead people about e-tolls: Sanral

Bizkit87

Executive Member
sounds like "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" or "I didn't know they spend money on Nkandla"

Try another one *******s.

TEXTILE GUY

Executive Member
Sanral believes that this issue should not have come before ASA, because the adverts are no longer being flighted, which in effect makes ASA’s decision null and void.”
And I believe that e-tolls should be scrapped

Seriously

Honorary Master
No never. Why would legal self enriching criminal scammers mislead the sheep and cattle on the way to the slaughterhouse. Freaking useless commie scoundrels with no brains.

j4ck455

Expert Member
“Sanral believes that this issue should not have come before ASA, because the adverts are no longer being flighted, which in effect makes ASA’s decision null and void.”
SCAMRAL repeatedly flights misleading adverts, which is a pattern of behaviour that shows disengenuous intent on the part of SCAMRAL.

The ASA needs to look back at SCAMRAL's pattern of behaviour as well as SCAMRAL's lack of respect for the ASA's authority.

Normally we consumers would be the first to call for a hefty fine to be imposed on the entity that is flighting false adverts, however a fine would only mean more tax payers' money wasted by SCAMRAL.

The solution here is to permanently ban SCAMRAL from ever advertising again.