We fully support our CEO: Cell C’s top female management

Baxteen

Honorary Master
sounds like they were forced to make that statement and it was written by him

LCBXX

Honorary Master
I am not sure what the outrage is about. Are the online-armchair-activists going to go after the Fashion industry, Beauty Pageants, etc as well after this?

Yussis all this PC crap if late is becoming exhausting.

Last edited:

Ho3n3r

Honorary Master
I am not sure what the outrage is about. Are the online-armchair-activists going to go after the Fashion industry, Beauty Pageants, etc as well after this?

Yussis all this PC crap if late is becoming exhausting.
+1. Telling the truth is a massive mistake nowadays.

Neoprod

Honorary Master
You could write that yourself and publish it without any consequences...no names, no disclosure of how the statement arrived in the news (did the lady execs drive over and drop it off in person with the press?), nada. Complete lack of traceability, accountability. Hell, you'd have to get every single lady in a room and ask them point-blank who made that statement before you could prove it was fake.

Also this -
“There have been moments in all our lives when we have said or done something we regret. For some the consequences were difficult to swallow while others escaped with a mere reminder to do better tomorrow,” said Cell C’s “top female management”.
is probably not the best wording.

Or, as Archer would say, "Phrasing!"

Thor

Honorary Master
I am sure with a company with a k@k rep like Cell C there must be more important factors to focus on like fixing their network or bettering their customer service or something, instead it feels like boredom must be a sickness going around lately.