We have turned the SABC around - Interim board member

RedViking

Nord of the South
So proud of them. SABC is totally different. I will now go and get 10 TV licences to support them.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Yeah, no you haven't..... When the SABC actually institutes criminal charges against Hlaudi and works towards him spending a good few years inside a steel cage will I start to think differently about the SABC

skeptic_SA

Executive Member
Capture.PNG

I have also singlehandedly just turned the SABC around. Pay me 1 million dollah!

thechamp

Honorary Master
Yeah, no you haven't..... When the SABC actually institutes criminal charges against Hlaudi and works towards him spending a good few years inside a steel cage will I start to think differently about the SABC
Come on.. can't we cut the guys some slack, they've done a sterling job during their short time there, of course there is still more to be done but credit to them for how they've fared so far.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Come on.. can't we cut the guys some slack, they've done a sterling job during their short time there, of course there is still more to be done but credit to them for how they've fared so far.
No, no slack would be given in the private sector, so why should any be given in the public sector?

In the private sector there would be concrete KPI's for them to achieve, and there will be no praise or anything until those are achieved.

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
This

falcon786

Executive Member
“We took over a SABC that was heading for a crash, and we managed to tip the nose of the plain,”
Journalists don't even know the difference between a plain and a plane and we trust these idiots to bring us the truth.:crylaugh:

Editors suck too these days.

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
And before you really can say that you've turned a company around, you wait for 6 months and check your financials.

If your income exceed expenditure, then you did exactly that.

But, if your expenditure still exceed your income, you did not.,

R13...

Honorary Master
Parliament is busy appointing a board which will put everything back the way it was.