We sat down to eat at a restaurant after 13 weeks of lockdown – this is what it was like

eg2505

Honorary Master
one of these days i'll understand this obsession with booze,

until then, just seems so strange.

rustypup

Expert Member
Pfft. Been going since they opened again......

with my re-containerised "raspberry" juice... for medicinal purposes

eg2505

Honorary Master
You'll get older and then understand the good things in life :)
so in my 30's just isn't old enough?
what when I'm 80 then I'll get it?

more likely at 80 I'll tell people about this crazy virus that made people wear ninja masks everywhere.
even to eat at restaurants, and over their cars. quite literally everywhere and anywhere

car surgical mask.JPG

RedViking

Nord of the South
So how do the masks work? Do you take it off to pop a forkful of food in yoyr mouth and then chew with it on? Or do you wear it until your food arrives and then take it off to eat?
If you go pee. Do you walk around the whole day with your zip down or pants on the floor, or you only take it off when you go pee?

TEXTILE GUY

Honorary Master
Social distancing

A key part of the new regulations is social distancing. Restaurants need to ensure that there is enough space between customers and waiting staff and reduce any point of physical contact. As per the regulations, restaurants should:
  • Ensure that customers or guests queue at least one and a half meters apart behind each other or sideways;
  • Where possible and for instance while taking orders, waiting staff must stand at least a meter from tables.
Meanwhile, on the way to lunch .......

1593775147354.png