We will expropriate land in the Western Cape, Malema tells supporters

eg2505

Honorary Master
Hilarious

The Teletubbies have shown their bravery a few times. They run like rotund little toddlers at the first sign of a rubber bullet or water canon. It's not going to end so well for them when the rubber and water gets replaced with lead.
true, but it will make for great entertainment

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Full of hot air,

FCPvf0UWYAMRGQQ

dusi

How does Stellenbosch belong to the EFF? It was established by Simon van der Stel in 1679.

dusi

Sounds like my ex: What's your is mine, what's mine stays mine.
Were the descendants of the EFF living in the valley of Stellenbosch when Simon van der Stel arrived in 1679? I don't see the connection of the land claim of EFF with the Stellenbosch wine region.

Last edited:

Pegasus

Executive Member
But he just needs to regurgitate his populist bullshyt that his assclown followers want to hear and he'll get the votes. They are incapable of critical thinking, the EFF are incapable of critical thinking. It's a win win for them.
They have nothing to lose and know that nothing happens to them when they go on a looting and burning spree. Nothing happens when they occupy land illegally, the law protects them.

azbob

Honorary Master
Who allowed all these potential EFF voters to be in Stellenbosch?

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
These are all empty promises, even IF the EFF manages to expropriate land they must still provide services to the new landowners and tenants and this is where they will collapse, and their collapse will be imminent as opposed to the ANC which still rides on the liberation waves.

Expropriation will bankrupt the economy, which will be stricken the socioeconomic with immense hardships. Political elitism in this country is a disease.

azbob

Honorary Master
Someone must work in those vineyards...lot's of work this time of year.

We need to implement something similar to WWOOF here or just regular working holidays so that we can have European or American kids on gap years coming to do this type of work.

Not who, the freedom of association.

That’s the problem. They were probably bussed in with promises of a better life.

Stuey74

They moving further away from the city to see where they can get a foothold and work their way in, after Brackenfell didn't work out

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
That’s the problem. They were probably bussed in with promises of a better life.

If people were bussed in, it is just an illusion of support. You know, the more, the merrier, the better the message resonate. It gives it credence.

Politics are business, politicking is marketing, just dressed differently.

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master
These are all empty promises, even IF the EFF manages to expropriate land they must still provide services to the new landowners and tenants and this is where they will collapse, and their collapse will be imminent as opposed to the ANC which still rides on the liberation waves.

Expropriation will bankrupt the economy, which will be stricken the socioeconomic with immense hardships. Political elitism in this country is a disease.
JuJu would have stolen all the money and live like Mugabe did. Don't give a rats ass about the people... just his pockets.