Wealth gap unchanged since apartheid, study finds

holler

And link to the report:

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Laws ranging from affirmative action to mandating minimum black-owned stakes in businesses have done little to narrow inequality, according to the group.

“SA’s successive governments endorsed several ambitious socioeconomic policy frameworks whose primary objectives consistently included reducing economic inequality inherited from colonial and apartheid regimes,” it said. “Yet, wealth inequality has remained remarkably stable.”

So, obviously the blame cannot be put on apartheid...

rvZA

Executive Member
And it won't either. There is no country, with the exception of communists, where everyone are equally poor. Zim tried to make everyone trillionaires and not even that worked out well for them. If inequality is going to be a concern for any government, then the whole country will live in misery for eternity. Inequality will always be there, it is necessary to balance life on earth.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
And it won't either. There is no country, with the exception of communists, where everyone are equally poor. Zim tried to make everyone trillionaires and not even that worked out well for them. If inequality is going to be a concern for any government, then the whole country will live in misery for eternity. Inequality will always be there, it is necessary to balance life on earth.

Correct. Even with absolute equality of opportunity there will never be equality of outcome.

Waiting for the lefties to deny BEE, AA and EE are racist discriminatory laws...

Acid0

Expert Member
Well I dont know I see more black people in new BMW's and Merc than white people these days.

Can we also get the stats of how much was stolen from the tax payer now and then to compare why people could be better off today?

azbob

Honorary Master
The Eiselen line that the ANC and EFF deny existed is still clearly visible. Black majority east, other majorities west. Perfect evidence for the secessionist movement.

SA has always been divided and it’s time we make it official. Just like has been done in many other countries. South East Africa and South West Africa (that name is available again, right?).

surface

Honorary Master
Well I dont know I see more black people in new BMW's and Merc than white people these days.
And do you see more black people than other demography in South Africa in general as well?

rambo919

Honorary Master
And do you see more black people than other demography in South Africa in general as well?
:ROFL:

You seem to be struggling with basic math.... whites being a minority, you see less whites than blacks. If for argument sake all whites had BMW's.... you would still see more whites with BMW's than you ever would blacks even if more blacks had BMW's numerically.

This means that currently so few whites have BMW's they barely register on what you see.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Can we also get the stats of how much was stolen from the tax payer now and then to compare why people could be better off today?

That's the reason for this:

The cadres have legislated where their stolen fiscus will be spent using BEE, AA and EE. No others welcome to partake in the legalised looting spree...