Wealth tax and ‘excess profits tax’ proposed for South Africa

But that's hard work
The crazy part is that it really didn't have to be hard work.

All they had to do was fix one aspect of our society, the education system. Basically just take the system they were already using for the white folks and just extend that to everyone. That's it. Change nothing else (I mean, get rid of all the racist kak too, but every other problem the country had would have been solved by an educated populace).

If they'd done this we'd be living in Wakanda by now.

The crazy part is that it really didn't have to be hard work.

All they had to do was fix one aspect of our society, the education system. Basically just take the system they were already using for the white folks and just extend that to everyone. That's it. Change nothing else (I mean, get rid of all the racist kak too, but every other problem the country had would have been solved by an educated populace).

If they'd done this we'd be living in Wakanda by now.
Agreed. Educating previously disadvantaged folk seems to be counter revolutionary sadly. One of the biggest crimes the ANC have committed towards every single citizen of SA

all because the time has come to finally do some work in government but no. it seems we will just continue down the same path...

Agreed. Educating previously disadvantaged folk seems to be counter revolutionary sadly. One of the biggest crimes the ANC have committed towards every single citizen of SA
Ironic how their whole struggle was to overthrow the Apartheid government only to become a party who keeps even their own people wallowing in poverty and denied access to education and public transport. Fucking plague on this country.

These guys are muppets. Stop increasing taxes on the few of us that remain and GET MORE PEOPLE INTO A POSITION WHERE THEY CAN PAY TAX.
They dont want that.
More people paying tax means more people being aware of where their money goes and therefor far more aware of how their taxes are squandered or misappropriated and less likely to support a corrupt governing party.
They clearly want people hanging on to every cent of their handout (read grant) and being wholly dependent on the state, giving the state the ability to do what they want without repercussion.
That's how I see it at least.

Last edited:
I swear this administration is worse than the previous one.
At least we knew Zuma and what he stood for.
Cyril says one thing and does another.
Twee gesig kant.:mad:

Back