Web Squad ISP

Looney

Executive Member
Nothing here yet. I thought it was instant once Vuma enabled it on Vuma Aerial (GPON). Guess not.

websquadza

WebSquad
Company Rep
Nothing here yet. I thought it was instant once Vuma enabled it on Vuma Aerial (GPON). Guess not.
Yours is showing as a provisioning issue; We've escalated with support. They'll need to push a manual re-provision. Please be patient here, i think this is a common issue today.

lucky!

suppose its my karma for getting my sars refund on monday already
Order still in processing. Yours was a change of package, not just the package rewrite. It's been escalated to our SDM.

ijacobs3

Expert Member
Yours is showing as a provisioning issue; We've escalated with support. They'll need to push a manual re-provision. Please be patient here, i think this is a common issue today.

Order still in processing. Yours was a change of package, not just the package rewrite. It's been escalated to our SDM.
Thank you!

Looney

Executive Member

I mean of course I would be the lucky one to have an issue.

Looney

Executive Member

Thanks for the update.