Web Squad ISP

websquadza

WebSquad
Company Rep
Will test when I get home we 2 people with the exact same problems.

Can you try testing without your router (plug directly into CPE.

Both your results are showing either loss or spikes on the first hop. Your router:

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| WinMTR statistics |
| Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
| 192.168.0.1 - 1 | 280 | 279 | 0 | 15 | 183 | 1 |

Reading this shows 1 packet lost, average RTT between your PC and router is 15ms with a peak of 183ms.

Also, have you updated your LAN drivers recently? If you have, roll back. Alternatively, download the latest vendor drivers.

Cowboy619

@websquadza @SFW007

So i decided to install Fortnite on PC as well as mobile. Guess what?

Same result have an average of 1 - 2% in game. I think it would be easier to monitor the packet loss on PC than PS4

Any tests or suggestions? Think we need someone on PC to check the Fortnite Servers as well

websquadza

WebSquad
Company Rep
@websquadza @SFW007

Same result have an average of 1 - 2% in game. I think it would be easier to monitor the packet loss on PC than PS4

Any tests or suggestions? Think we need someone on PC to check the Fortnite Servers as well

Have you tried bypassing your router? Connecting pc directly to CPE and running there?

As I’ve mentioned before, you’ve only showed spikes and / or losses on your first hop to your router. Let’s eliminate that.

websquadza

WebSquad
Company Rep
@websquadza @SFW007

You still haven’t answered my question regarding how you’re seeing these numbers of 1-2% packet loss. Is it reported by the game itself? Or your router? Because MTR does not show packet loss.

Cowboy619

You still haven’t answered my question regarding how you’re seeing these numbers of 1-2% packet loss. Is it reported by the game itself? Or your router? Because MTR does not show packet loss.
I mentioned before in game packet loss
76cc40dc24b022013d9070375349d760.jpg

websquadza

WebSquad
Company Rep
@websquadza Any info on this?

We're still awaiting internal feedback on this. Will revert asap. For now, a Q4 launch on new nodes and larger packages looks positive. Uptake has been great on the <40 Mbps packages and we have bolstered our IPC capacity is growing rapidly.

Senshi

Ok, is it just me or did international connectivity just get very weird all of a sudden? Was watching Twitch and the next thing boom, network errors.

Restarted pc, now steam friends won't log in, half the starcraft2 content won't load in the launcher, teamviewer cannot connect at all.

Anyone else having a similair issue?

Senshi

Ok, something is defenitely up. Origin/Blizzard/Steam all won't connect.

Gonna restart my CPE and router to see if it makes a difference.

Zodiak

My international also down with Evotel in North Riding, cannot run Speed Test to London or anywhere in Europe. Local fine.

websquadza

WebSquad
Company Rep
We've picked up on an international issue, sessions are all up, but something is not right. We're looking into it right now. Apologies for the terrible timing.

Senshi

We've picked up on an international issue, sessions are all up, but something is not right. We're looking into it right now. Apologies for the terrible timing.

Ah, thanks Carl.

I was wondering wtf just went wrong.

Did a restart my side, same thing, then saw your post.

Any idea what's up? I can access -some- international content. P.S I'm using quad 9's dns.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
Seems to be routing rather,bouncing through Azure proxy gives full internet access again

DarkSt0rm

Seems to be more than just an ISP issue. Having troubles with PIA and ExpressVPN's local servers, accessing international content as well, feels like I'm on dialup lol

ISP cash cow

Executive Member
Thanks @websquadza our routing also went down but I wasnt sure if anything was broken or not, Your real team information feeding is much appreciated!!

websquadza

WebSquad
Company Rep
Update: IS seem to be advertising us even though we've brought our peering sessions down. We're trying to escalate to their NOC right now.