Webafrica and Afrihost unable to deliver CellC Lite simcard

ezras

Hi there.

All I wanted is a CellC Lite simcard - and I need it URGENTLY! Got the router, just need the simcard.

Webafrica, done, paid, 7 days later the simcard is still not dispatched. But their website advert stating delivery within 5 business days.

So I cancelled on Wednesday and ordered it with Afrihost, paid, order successful. Was also promised a simcard within 5 working days.

Today, 3 days later, the simcard is still not being dispatched from their warehouse.

Is there any other way to sign up for CellC lite service and actually getting the simcard?

I am really running out of options now.
EZ

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Hi Ezras

Please PM us your contact number+ your email address.

^NS

m0zy

Expert Member
Hi there.

All I wanted is a CellC Lite simcard - and I need it URGENTLY! Got the router, just need the simcard.

Webafrica, done, paid, 7 days later the simcard is still not dispatched. But their website advert stating delivery within 5 business days.

So I cancelled on Wednesday and ordered it with Afrihost, paid, order successful. Was also promised a simcard within 5 working days.

Today, 3 days later, the simcard is still not being dispatched from their warehouse.

Is there any other way to sign up for CellC lite service and actually getting the simcard?

I am really running out of options now.
EZ
Why waste all that time and effort?!?!

It's very simple:
https://www.axxess.co.za/mobile/cellc