WebAfrica committing fraud

Please reach out via DM with your profile details so we may take a closer look and assist
Read the post you muppet - he does not need assistance - merely making an observation of your quality of service.
Reading the first few pages of this thread - seems like this is standard practice, responding like you are a bot.

@NarrowBandFtw has the usage site not worked for you for a few weeks or just me? Seems to have recently come back up.
hmmm the site had a few hiccups I can recall recently, didn't load on first try etc

the data was still completely wrong up until this month, seems Feb has more or less believable usage stats again

hmmm the site had a few hiccups I can recall recently, didn't load on first try etc

the data was still completely wrong up until this month, seems Feb has more or less believable usage stats again
They counting your cap or are they still allowing capped okes to just download forever?

They counting your cap or are they still allowing capped okes to just download forever?
up until end of Jan it was still a free for all

haven't hit my cap yet this month so I dunno if it's still possible to blow right past your cap and keep going

maybe tomorrow I'll download the entire internet to test :unsure:

up until end of Jan it was still a free for all

haven't hit my cap yet this month so I dunno if it's still possible to blow right past your cap and keep going

maybe tomorrow I'll download the entire internet to test :unsure:
Download some lekker 4K HEVC open source software.

Download some lekker 4K HEVC open source software.
tbh stage 6 loadshedding has hampered my internet usage more than Webafrica this month :mad:

connection stays up, but I do all my high seas voyages on the PC which is not on during loadshedding

I was with Webafrica and my services were cancelled effective 30 November.

I then returned the router (on 1 December) but have constantly kept receiving reminders to return the router. I have spoken to whatsapp support on multiple occasions, sending through the proof that the hardware was returned.
Today I am contacted by their legal team stating all kinds of threats for something that I have already returned. The "direct line" on the legal team's email signature has no way of me speaking to them, I again get redirected to their Whatsapp support. Now I need to hope that their rep on Mybroadband can assist. Why does it have to be so difficult...

ah bless, thread deserves a necro as Webafrica's usage report is tripping balls again ... at least this time in customers' favour, no usage recorded for the past week despite there most definitely being usage:
1708608454506.png

tbh stage 6 loadshedding has hampered my internet usage more than Webafrica this month :mad:

connection stays up, but I do all my high seas voyages on the PC which is not on during loadshedding
Wait, what?
You're still with WA??

jesus @WebAfrica Helper some strong de ja vu ... usage report (see how it is nowhere NEAR the cap?):
1711698372707.png

but what email do I get yesterday?
1711698407488.png

and did it really cap me you ask? why yes! yes it did:
1711698447002.png

even at 2am this morning when it should be using my 1TB after hours cap, it was STILL capped
came back to life for few hours this morning and ... capped again

here's a thought: if you can't measure usage properly (and it is clear from the start of this thread over time to now that you cannot), just make all your capped packages uncapped, nuke the usage system from space and fire everyone who ever had to maintain it

PS: Ref#: 6921744

Back