Webafrica contact apart from WhatsApp

mpdjhb

I just cannot warn people enough about this - do not use WA if you value your time and sanity.
They do not use email (some cocky reply about how email is old school or some such), they do not answer their phone (even SALES is not answered), and their bot is an abomination - its stuck on an infinite loop with me and I cannot get it to reset (and I cannot get hold of an actual human in any way to assist).

Just use another ISP - save the pain.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
I just cannot warn people enough about this - do not use WA if you value your time and sanity.
They do not use email (some cocky reply about how email is old school or some such), they do not answer their phone (even SALES is not answered), and their bot is an abomination - its stuck on an infinite loop with me and I cannot get it to reset (and I cannot get hold of an actual human in any way to assist).

Just use another ISP - save the pain.
one thing they do quite often though is send you SPAM emails warning you to switch to fiber before Telkom gets rid of ADSL ... even though you live in an area where Telkom is not getting rid of ADSL