WEBAFRICA Rain Data Roll-over

onpartydig

Anybody else know about the blog that webafrica posted about your unused rain lte that would rollover from 1 June 2018?
None of mine rolled over and when querying webafrica about this they play stupid. There call centre is not really of any help as they try to sidestep you all the way.

bashan

Anybody else know about the blog that webafrica posted about your unused rain lte that would rollover from 1 June 2018?
None of mine rolled over and when querying webafrica about this they play stupid. There call centre is not really of any help as they try to sidestep you all the way.
I know it was done with Afrihost from 1st of June. Not sure about Web Africa. Call centres always don't understand their own products and services.

onpartydig

I know it was done with Afrihost from 1st of June. Not sure about Web Africa. Call centres always don't understand their own products and services.
Believe it or not, somebody at webafrica got a wakeup call and all of a sudden my rolloverdata of last month has actually rolled over. What a pathetic bunch.