WebAfrica REP your support is non existent.

Chev07

I am having the same issues! No help whatsoever. Worst service ever! They have overcharged me on my account and I can't get anyone to help. The chatbot is useless, and there is no call back ever! We have spent so much on airtime to try and get hold of anyone! I would not recommend Webafrica to anyone ever!

internaut

I am having the same issues! No help whatsoever. Worst service ever! They have overcharged me on my account and I can't get anyone to help. The chatbot is useless, and there is no call back ever! We have spent so much on airtime to try and get hold of anyone! I would not recommend Webafrica to anyone ever!

Im with them for donkeys years now. Silently professed that they are the best. Now Im quickly changing my tune.
The were super fast to deliver my sim and attach an invoice.

lunch

Can confirm their support leaves me wanting. I just get annoyed more than anything by the rediculous jokes or whatever they tell over and over while you're waiting on the phone. My issue is I don't know who to switch to

Oh and their network status page has become useless. It barely changes, when my line is tanking which is almost every night their status page has nothing to say

|tera|

Master of Messengers
So I've been a WA subscriber for a few months.

I've logged a ticket that was outstanding (not 1 response) for 2 months. Yep, 2 months.
It finally auto closed and I ignored the issue (it was related to wrong expiry date of data).

Today I bought one of their monthly Eset packages and I only received a password. No username. No license key.
I logged a ticket of course for it, but I'm already sure that I would need to contact them via Whatsapp.

So why the fuss?
Take the email/ticketing support options away if you are not utilising it as a method to assist customers.

I used WA for a number of years, at work and personally when DSL was still huge.
I never had poor support.

The lockdown excuse is also growing old.

Is there any WA reps here that could give a message to WA?
Sort your support please.

|tera|

Master of Messengers
Mods please merge:

patrict

Im having exactly the same issue, also posted on MBB this afternoon:
https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/threads/complete-lack-of-any-assistance-from-webafrica.1096398/

I'm so disgusted by this company I'm cancelling, even if I never get back the R810 incorrect charge. They will not see a cent more of my money.

|tera|

Master of Messengers
Are we playing webafrica whack-a-mole again?
Seems like it.
Going by the publicity they received here recently, with the new CEO "ramping things up", fkall has happened as usual.
It's really pathetic that a company I regarded very highly is nothing more than sht.

The 2 months open ticket got me laughing. I sent them responses like: congrats, you win for not replying in two months.
Then the ticket was auto closed a week or so later.

Pathetic. Just pathetic.

r00igev@@r

Executive Member
Seems like it.
Going by the publicity they received here recently, with the new CEO "ramping things up", fkall has happened as usual.
It's really pathetic that a company I regarded very highly is nothing more than sht.

The 2 months open ticket got me laughing. I sent them responses like: congrats, you win for not replying in two months.
Then the ticket was auto closed a week or so later.

Pathetic. Just pathetic.
First day on the job for new CEO...

whack.gif

|tera|

Master of Messengers
I started a WA chat at 12 this afternoon.
I chose the "live chat option". I get transferred to 2 separate agents that tell me it's the wrong department.
How is it the wrong department if I clearly didn't choose one or given an option for one.

It's after 17:00 and nobody contacted me as their fktard bot said someone would.

I'm losing patience with these clowns.

patrict

I called and held for 44:05 (according to my call log) with no answer, and started a whatsapp chat with the support department that was never answered. Apparently they will get back to me :ROFL:

Sensorei

Executive Member
How does one get any support or get to talk to anyone in customer service at Webafrica?

Phones go unanswered, no response on Whatsapp chat, and my support ticket opened on their website was automatically closed - "Your support ticket has been closed. Please note that this is an unmanned mailbox."

What the hell?

patrict

Completely defying belief, I got a gentleman by the name of Rory on the WhatsApp technical support channel yesterday who was great!

He got ping and traceroute results for my intermittent speed issue and escalated them to the correct people, and then resolved the billing refund issue I have been struggling with for 2 months! Time will tell if anything comes of the connectivity issue, but the refund was a big win after so long.

@ginggs still no sign of the elusive WebAfrica Helper sadly...

Thanks Rory!

VettieOriginal

So I've been a WA subscriber for a few months.

I've logged a ticket that was outstanding (not 1 response) for 2 months. Yep, 2 months.
It finally auto closed and I ignored the issue (it was related to wrong expiry date of data).

Today I bought one of their monthly Eset packages and I only received a password. No username. No license key.
I logged a ticket of course for it, but I'm already sure that I would need to contact them via Whatsapp.

So why the fuss?
Take the email/ticketing support options away if you are not utilising it as a method to assist customers.

I used WA for a number of years, at work and personally when DSL was still huge.
I never had poor support.

The lockdown excuse is also growing old.

Is there any WA reps here that could give a message to WA?
Sort your support please.
If i hear another lockdown excuse i will loose i, with all due respect if you still want your employees to work from home good for you but dont let the customer struggle. You hit it on the head there

|tera|

Master of Messengers
If i hear another lockdown excuse i will loose i, with all due respect if you still want your employees to work from home good for you but dont let the customer struggle. You hit it on the head there
It's nothing more than excuses these days.
We've even in lockdown for many months. All these big corporates could have sorted their support/logistics better by now.

Clients all over are getting peeved, not just at WA.

I don't like being a Karen, but sometimes you need to lose it just to get support.

VettieOriginal

It's nothing more than excuses these days.
We've even in lockdown for many months. All these big corporates could have sorted their support/logistics better by now.

Clients all over are getting peeved, not just at WA.

I don't like being a Karen, but sometimes you need to lose it just to get support.
Could not agree more, just today i was helping a friend with MWEB and what was the response with the COVID we work remotely so its slow. They cant even follow up with the FNO with regards to the line.

So yea i am pissed of with the excuses, Service is just getting worse and worse every day somewhere it needs to stop

XSV1

Today I held for two hours to speak to a person. Then the person couldn't actually resolve the problem.

I waited for fours hours for someone on the chat system to solve the problem.

The cheese-in-charge needs to take some urgent action or I am going to take my money elsewhere.