WEBAFRICA SERVICE UP TO S#!T

plumber

If I stayed in Cape Town I would've probably already burned a few tyres in front of their offices.

Requested them in Dec 2018 to release my fibre from the 1st of February 2019. They confirmed and gave me my B ref no. for the new ISP.

As could've been expected they ceased the line instead of releasing/transferring. YES, I DO UNDERSTAND THIS CAN HAPPEN.

What drives me insane is that from the 1st of Feb I've been phoning them 3 times a day to resolve the matter. Which is where the frustration starts because there is no way that you get hold of their support staff without holding on at least for 15-20min.

On both Tuesday and yesterday, they confirmed the line was released. If only that was true!!! This morning again, we requested from Openserve to release, still waiting for an answer.

I also understand that they now have to rely on Openserve to reverse the cease request, but o hell WebAfrica are just useless. Currently on the line for 36min 47min already.

Also got not one of the support tickets replied to:

I know all ISP has their flaws..... but maybe think twice before you consider WebAfrica

Flamer283

I agree I've been having problems with my line like packetloss and high latency for over 4 months. I'm still making new tickets every week and my problem are still not solved. Most of my tickets get closed with no replies from WebAfrica at all.