Webafrica VOIP the worst service ever

ezras

Been with Webafrica for a while, even before the VOIP service was with nexus.

So I have a couple of VOIP phones.

1. Tickets open from 2 weeks to 2 1/2 months, no feedback. Not one response! (Apparently Internet Solutions is working on it when you call them.)
2. Their dashboard offer all kind of call forwarding options, except it never worked.
3. Features like password reset, only gives you an error: "Our tech is working on it"
4. All my VOIP phones only ring 2 times - then cut the call since Monday, (now 4 days), no feedback, no resolution yet. Myself and their helpdesk team tested from Telkom, other VOIP phones + mobile phones, they get the same results.
5. Did you know that their helpdesk cut the call if you holding for longer than 15min? So last Friday, 2 x 15min calls, still could not get through to them. Send them a ticket to phone me back, still waiting.
6. Helpdesk operating hours. When you search their website it says their helpdesk is open till 5pm, but when you call them on 4pm, it ask you to call during operating hours????????

Can this be an isolated issue with only my VOIP phones on my account? Surely other users must have the same issue.

So I guess I am looking for a new provider, will have to do the entire number porting thing and pay extra for it.

Any advice for a reliable provider?

georgegolding

Euphoria Telecom
Company Rep
Thanks for the response. I did find them on google, but what put me off on their website was this:

1. We do NOT offer any direct Email support.
  2. We do NOT offer any Telephonic Customer support.
They offer support via their online forum, their system works and they do assist with Porting and Accounting issues if they arise... they also give R5 airtime free on signup.