Webafrica: WHERE IS MY F*&KING REFUND

nicbst

Hi,

So, I got Rain's LTE with Webafrica unfortunately. Had it for a month or 3, and cancelled just before emigrating.

Organised collection of their router on 19 December 2017, and spent the whole bloody day waiting for their useless collection company. Nothing.

Tried to get them to collect numerous times from that day, until they finally collected it on 16 January 2018.

Since then, I have been struggling to get them to refund the charge they so conveniently put on my Credit Card literally the day before they collected the router...

I am in Canada, so all I have is email, Facebook, Twitter, and this. The first three so far hasn't worked, all I get are responses/emails saying sorry for the slow response and what is my account details as they don't refund to credit card. I have sent my details to them 3 times now, still no refund.

WTF :mad:

I thought Telkom was bad, but they refunded in THREE days after speaking to them on the phone. So yay, Webafrica is as **** as they come in Africa.

/rant

Leno

If the credit card charge was incorrect you can request a refund through your bank.

WebAfrica Helper

Web Africa representative
Hi,

So, I got Rain's LTE with Webafrica unfortunately. Had it for a month or 3, and cancelled just before emigrating.

Organised collection of their router on 19 December 2017, and spent the whole bloody day waiting for their useless collection company. Nothing.

Tried to get them to collect numerous times from that day, until they finally collected it on 16 January 2018.

Since then, I have been struggling to get them to refund the charge they so conveniently put on my Credit Card literally the day before they collected the router...

I am in Canada, so all I have is email, Facebook, Twitter, and this. The first three so far hasn't worked, all I get are responses/emails saying sorry for the slow response and what is my account details as they don't refund to credit card. I have sent my details to them 3 times now, still no refund.

WTF :mad:

I thought Telkom was bad, but they refunded in THREE days after speaking to them on the phone. So yay, Webafrica is as **** as they come in Africa.

/rant
Please confirm your customer code to allow us to have a look and ensure this is seen to asap

Flipside

What's the process once you've cancelled, do they contact you to organise pickup or do you have to contact them else they take it from your credit card?