WebAfrica's constant escalations for installation to no avail

Reactive

Hi

Has anyone experienced the super frustrating journey of applying for Open Serve fibre but never getting a call for installation? I was hoping someone might be able to shed light on how to deal with problem, or have any contacts in the business that could assist.

I'm moving down the road, so as per WA's process I'm cancelling my current line and applying for a new one, but everytime I call them asking why no-one is phoning to schedule the installation they just "escalate" the issue and "promise" to get back to me the same day, which never happens.

If this is a dead end, what other ISP should I consider that actually wants my business?

Much appreciated.

WebAfrica Helper

Web Africa representative
Hi

Has anyone experienced the super frustrating journey of applying for Open Serve fibre but never getting a call for installation? I was hoping someone might be able to shed light on how to deal with problem, or have any contacts in the business that could assist.

I'm moving down the road, so as per WA's process I'm cancelling my current line and applying for a new one, but everytime I call them asking why no-one is phoning to schedule the installation they just "escalate" the issue and "promise" to get back to me the same day, which never happens.

If this is a dead end, what other ISP should I consider that actually wants my business?

Much appreciated.
Good Morning

Please DM us your order number to allow us to follow up with the installation engineers and ensure you are called today with update and confirmation of process toward activation

On standby for your assistance via DM

Reactive

Good Morning

Please DM us your order number to allow us to follow up with the installation engineers and ensure you are called today with update and confirmation of process toward activation

On standby for your assistance via DM
Thanks, I've sent you the order number.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
From what I understand, the installers are OpenServe, so maybe OpenServe is giving WebAfrica the cold shoulder.