Webafrica's service is shocking

gretamoodie

I cannot believe how non-existent Webafrica's customer service is. They don't keep clients in the loop, when you start a Whatsapp chat, it takes over an hour for someone to respond, the live chat agents are so busy with multiple chats simultaneously that they can't give your query their attention. Repeated requests for a manager to call back ends in radio silence. They don't even respond to anything on Twitter. If you have to choose an ISP, save yourself some frustration and don't go with Webafrica. Really pathetic.

I cannot believe how non-existent Webafrica's customer service is. They don't keep clients in the loop, when you start a Whatsapp chat, it takes over an hour for someone to respond, the live chat agents are so busy with multiple chats simultaneously that they can't give your query their attention. Repeated requests for a manager to call back ends in radio silence. They don't even respond to anything on Twitter. If you have to choose an ISP, save yourself some frustration and don't go with Webafrica. Really pathetic.
There are many threads about webafrica..all bad I'm afraid

You got someone to respond within an hour?

Jeepers that's good turnaround time for WebAfrica.

Morning All, we had some technical issues with OTPs being delayed and affecting some of our Vumareach clients at the time, this has since been addressed and resolved.
@My_King We have addressed the issue and have deployed a fix, our affected clients have confirmed the matter resolved from their end.

Please reach out to us if anyone requires additional help

Ah ok.

So tomorrow if anyone has an issue they don't have to resort to MyBB to air their frustations then.

WebAfrica can then be seen as an ISP that provides support.

Thanks.
Oh look, why am I not surprised.

Must be the customers, they must be the problem.

Move away. Take this as you wanting to give them money, but you have this much issues.

Now imagine you having technical issues. Even worse getting support.

@WebAfrica Helper Since my last post, have you taken this kak support issue up with your management? Or are you just as ****ing useless like the RAIN clown? "Please DM me your details...."

Morning All, we had some technical issues with OTPs being delayed and affecting some of our Vumareach clients at the time, this has since been addressed and resolved.
@My_King We have addressed the issue and have deployed a fix, our affected clients have confirmed the matter resolved from their end.

Please reach out to us if anyone requires additional help
I asked about the kak support webafrica gives and I was told "This issue has been addressed". I did not reference the billing issue. I asked about the kak support that people are getting.

Will you raise it now with management or will you reply with, "OPs issue has been addressed"

WebAfrica's service is only shocking to the uninformed naïve customers who expected any kind for service

us more experienced shafted over customers know what's what: there is no service whatsoever, once you know that you will not be shocked

How webafrica is still in business and able to buyout Mweb is beyond me.

They must have some shady side business.

This place really wouldn't be the same without the regular 'WebAfrica Sucks' posts

If it breaks, it is a problem, yet for my 5 years not one single day of hassles.. Just lucky that I did not need service yet.

Morning @gretamoodie - Our teams have confirmed sending your a private message earlier this morning , please have a look and reach out when you're ready. Rs^

If it breaks, it is a problem, yet for my 5 years not one single day of hassles.. Just lucky that I did not need service yet.
My sentiments exactly. If you need support its a nightmare and hulla frustrating. Happened once to me. Other than that, can't complain.

Still no response, anyone who thinks of using them... you are warned

lol everyone piling in on WA? xD i may be the outlier here but I've received good service from them the last year or 2. The only real issue I've had that I couldnt seem to get a definitive answer from them on, was an upload speed issue I've been having with desktop PCs and laptops (weirdly, smartphones are all fine)

Maybe their support team is understaffed?

Yup - absolutely worst service imaginable - they give DoHA a run for their money.

Avoid at all costs. Use literally any other ISP. Any.Other.One.

Back