Weird things you do when you are alone.

BCO

Honorary Master
Nobody's mentioned fapping. That's my favourite solo pastime.

Hackson

Scratch different parts of my body and then smell the finger I used.

PhreeMe

Expert Member
Ok this is more embarressing than anything.... but I have a full airsoft (bloody strong bb guns etc) kit. As in.... full camo, tac vest, boots, multiple rifles etc.
I kit up, put on some dark shades, lay my rifle choices out with their respective clips closeby.... then lock 'n load!!

Dixie

NSFW
... but I have a full airsoft (bloody strong bb guns etc) kit. As in.... full camo, tac vest, boots, multiple rifles etc.
I kit up, put on some dark shades, lay my rifle choices out with their respective clips closeby.... then lock 'n load!!
Do you have visiting hours? :eek:

to0kenZA

Expert Member
I always seems to time myself when i do things...

Like ill be standing in the kitchen getting a drink, then i count down the timer in my head how long it takes me to get out of the kitchen and into the lounge.

Its strange i know, duno how i picked that up. I always do it.

Even whilst getting dressed ill say to myself, OK! you got 10seconds to put that shirt on...GO!
Hahahahahahahaha that's the funniest thing ever dude! I do that as well, in the mornings in the shower I count the seconds and I try improve my "time" every morning :p

VernD

Executive Member
Dancing, definitely dancing, but very specific. I do some choreographed routine that coincides with the blocks of 8-beats in the music, and I try this with various genres and types of music.

Dixie

NSFW
Dancing, definitely dancing, but very specific. I do some choreographed routine that coincides with the blocks of 8-beats in the music, and I try this with various genres and types of music.
You must look a hoot when you try that with Contemporary Jazz @ 5/6 off-beats :D

Oculate

Honorary Master
I talk to myself all the time (not when i'm alone though), I tend to sing along with the radio when alone in my car

:whistling:

Voicy

Honorary Master
I do not cross lines. I'll adapt my rhythm in shopping malls etc in order to step on tiles as opposed to across two. Any building line, I use to formulate a continuous line across my path and try my best to avoid stepping on it. Door archways, kitchen counters, cupboards, steps, anything. It is akin to what Jack Nicholson had in the movie "As good as it gets"

It's a curse I've had since primary school. It's not as severe as it was, but I hate having it. I've even sprained ankles and fallen badly from trying to maintain it. I can't stop.

Osiris85

I do not cross lines. I'll adapt my rhythm in shopping malls etc in order to step on tiles as opposed to across two. Any building line, I use to formulate a continuous line across my path and try my best to avoid stepping on it. Door archways, kitchen counters, cupboards, steps, anything. It is akin to what Jack Nicholson had in the movie "As good as it gets"

It's a curse I've had since primary school. It's not as severe as it was, but I hate having it. I've even sprained ankles and fallen badly from trying to maintain it. I can't stop.
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/floor_tiles.png

:D

flarkit

Executive Member
Dance, talk to self, interrupt myself whilst on the way to do something (reprioritising small tasks). The last one sometimes sees me going to make coffee, then spying a CD on the table, so I grab it and march to shelf, only to decide that I should switch on the kettle first and then remembering that I wanted to charge my phone/camera batteries and also downloading the last photos from the camera, so I switch on the PC, plug in the camera, then the charger, and finally make coffee 20minutes later. Then spot the CD next to me, that I didn't pack away....