Weird things you do when you are alone.

Voicy

Honorary Master
You joke like that, it's happened to me before. I sometimes walk in chess-horse jumps (2 forward, 1 left/right) or I sit in the movies I even stare at the 1200x600mm ceiling tiles and do to see if items installed are symmetrical. At least my work designs of placing light fittings on CAD drawings in the best possible layout is always perfect aesthetically and per Lux output.

The absolute worst was when I did a triathlon last year, the final 5km running stage was along the waterfront that had a cement tiled walkway. It screwed up my running rhythm so badly I eventually ran in the road. :/

Osiris85

You joke like that, it's happened to me before. I sometimes walk in chess-horse jumps (2 forward, 1 left/right) or I sit in the movies I even stare at the 1200x600mm ceiling tiles and do to see if items installed are symmetrical. At least my work designs of placing light fittings on CAD drawings in the best possible layout is always perfect aesthetically and per Lux output.

The absolute worst was when I did a triathlon last year, the final 5km running stage was along the waterfront that had a cement tiled walkway. It screwed up my running rhythm so badly I eventually ran in the road. :/
I do that too sometimes, though it doesn't affect my rhythm that much.

I'm more the "check stuff out and see if I can find any fault in it" kinda guy.

For example, I can sit in the movies and spot out all the bloopers ( though I shut up about it coz I don't wanna ruin it for the person with me ).

Who knows, maybe we are considered "spot-the-difference" champions :p

copacetic

King of the Hippies
Amen to that brother. Don't forget the pizza.

I constantly make drum beats with my teeth and tongue. Hard to explain, the bass pedal and drum are like my back teeth, and the "klop" sound I make with my tongue is the snare drum ;P
Oh yes, I also beatbox constantly. I wish I knew how to get my mouth beats into a computer.

Nobody's mentioned fapping. That's my favourite solo pastime.
As mentioned this is so obvious it's not worth mentioning. Unless of course there are microwaved watermelons or sexy sheep involved.

*edit*

I forgot to say, you guys are a bunch of ****ing weirdos, just as I had hoped. :D

Voicy

Honorary Master
I do that too sometimes, though it doesn't affect my rhythm that much.

I'm more the "check stuff out and see if I can find any fault in it" kinda guy.

For example, I can sit in the movies and spot out all the bloopers ( though I shut up about it coz I don't wanna ruin it for the person with me ).

Who knows, maybe we are considered "spot-the-difference" champions :p
Yep...I'm exactly the same. It really irritates me when they spend absolute millions no the bigger picture, but mess up on the small things.

If someone shows me a pretty painting, I'll check to see if the shading is done right. I notice when people's latin numeral clocks are Romantic or Germanic. I was invited to a friend's housewarming once for a new flat they had built. I noticed all the imperfections and builders slip ups and felt like a tit when they asked me what I thought of the place and gave my honest opinion. I'm too honest at the best of times. (Always gets me into trouble with the ladies.)

I am Penguin

Executive Member
Do any of you dear people do anything astonishingly peculiar when you are alone and unobserved?

I suspect I am fairly mundane. I sing in the car like a crazy person and talk to myself in all sorts of peculiar accents. Also, I put headphones on sometimes and dance like a maniac to music I am trying to write.

I walk in a peculiar manner, somewhat like a duck, as well.

Also, I like to be naked as much as possible, although I suspect most of us are that way, secretly.

Anyone got anything juicy?
Sounds .... well ...... Know Dr. Phil?

Myself.
Scratching my b@lls.
I used to sing loud whilst driving but after hearing what I sound like on a cell recording it promptly stopped.

Polymathic

Honorary Master
Nobody's mentioned fapping. That's my favourite solo pastime.

If I have enough time I will work on my "stamina" and gain my control of my you-know-what. The longest i went was 75 minutes the problem is finding longer video material of the right mood otherwise I think I could go for over 2hrs.

BobsLawnService

Expert Member
This thread reminds me of the awesome lolcat I once saw :

"I have CDO. It's like OCD but all the letters are in order - THE WAY THEY SHOULD BE"

Stefanmuller

Expert Member
Hahahahahahahaha that's the funniest thing ever dude! I do that as well, in the mornings in the shower I count the seconds and I try improve my "time" every morning :p
Do you keep two record times? One that is fap-included and the other that is fap-free??:D

I just leave a "psychological last bit" of everything I eat....
And have to take some reading material with to the crapper.

j3n0va

Expert Member
I clean. everything. I can't stand to be in a messy place when I'm alone in a house.:eek:

I sing 80's classics and choir songs. I especially like really dramatic songs:D

If I'm alone long enough I'll slip into "I'm getting naked" mode:D:erm:

Dixie

NSFW
Thanks Dixie, you aren't making me feel self conscious at all. :/
I can just picture you, dancing through Hemingway's, with a dozen paparazzi in tow...you know, like the The Techno Viking :D

GforceD

Executive Member
I also pull out any body hair that does not conform to the rest of them. ie to long or short or darker or lighter than the rest.

I dunno if it's related but...

I have half an eyebrow now.

copacetic

King of the Hippies
I can just picture you, dancing through Hemingway's, with a dozen paparazzi in tow...you know, like the The Techno Viking :D
Whahaha, awesome. Forgot about the existence of that dude. Must find video again.

copacetic

King of the Hippies
I also pull out any body hair that does not conform to the rest of them. ie to long or short or darker or lighter than the rest.

I dunno if it's related but...

I have half an eyebrow now.
Sounds painful. :erm: