Weird things you do when you are alone.

Lupus

Honorary Master
I talk to myself, full conversations, nuff said I get worried when I have an argument and do the silent treatment to myself.

Vegeta

Executive Member
Always plan an escape route in case of a breakin or attack. Always look around for weapons in case of an attack anywhere everywhere. Knifes, pens, car keys metal objects always close by. Lock certain strategic doors to keep attackers in certain areas when they do enter. Play with knifes. Look at people and look at places on their bodies to strike in case of an attack. Like i would look at someone talking to me and i would imagine grabbing them as hard as i can in the neck and punching them in the face to enable me to make a get away. Grab my knife and keep it in my pocket with my hand on it while i open the door. Laugh at my throughts, sing & dance but that everyone does.

I've never been attacked :eek:

Last edited:

mezu

Expert Member
I occasionally stand staring out the window and wonder how awesome it would be if the universe had some underlying SQL server and I could run queries against it to find out awesome cool stats about random stuff. Then I write the queries in my mind. I think it's slightly less sad and creepy imagining what it is like to shoot innocent passers by.
Totally wicked...

wow ok guys, strange things you do, well i guess i do quite a few of the things mentioned on the thread,

I like to walk over specific tiles in a mall, especially if they are slightly different in colour.

mezu

Expert Member
Well, when I am alone I sort of try to ratinalise my thing for wanting to touch electrical fences, by arguing against my split personality ...:eek:

to0kenZA

Expert Member
Always plan an escape route in case of a breakin or attack. Always look around for weapons in case of an attack anywhere everywhere. Knifes, pens, car keys metal objects always close by. Lock certain strategic doors to keep attackers in certain areas when they do enter. Play with knifes. Look at people and look at places on their bodies to strike in case of an attack. Like i would look at someone talking to me and i would imagine grabbing them as hard as i can in the neck and punching them in the face to enable me to make a get away. Grab my knife and keep it in my pocket with my hand on it while i open the door. Laugh at my throughts, sing & dance but that everyone does.

I've never been attacked :eek:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

You just never know what's going through someone's mind do you...I'm never looking at ANYONE the same again after reading this!

copacetic

King of the Hippies
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

You just never know what's going through someone's mind do you...I'm never looking at ANYONE the same again after reading this!
Dude, if we could read minds, the world would have ended a long time ago.

Last edited:

Vegeta

Executive Member
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Strange thing is i truely feel i'm normal and everyone else is nonchalant and careless.

Another thing i do is stroll around casually with my hand in my pocket while i'm doing things like going to the mall ect and of cause in the parking lot.
My hand is holding my knife :eek:

I cant stop doing this its a habit or paranoia dont know which...

Last edited:

tsume

The Pervy Sage
Hmm...

I re-act stuff from animes especially Naruto, like doing the Rasengan or Chidori:eek: Also do alot of voices from cartoons or animes

scotty777

...doesn't know
you guys really do weird things... the only strange things i do are:

If there's a dirt spot on my cars windshield, I'll 'bob' my head around to make it weave in an out the striped white lines.
I Sing in the car... but when the music is loud enough to drown out my voice :p
I clear my throat and sometimes make weird noises.
I also tend to masturbate alone, haven't quite caught onto the group masturbation thing.