Welcome to the new MyBroadband Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
Kiwi browser:
Some of the app’s notable features include a built-in pop-up ad blocker, background play for sites like YouTube so you can use it to listen to music, and an integrated crypto-mining blocker. Another feature people will undoubtedly love is the available “Night mode” option, which activates a dark mode in Kiwi.
Note speed wise, my FF mobile browser is also significantly faster than chrome. :p

airborne

Honorary Master
Got Mybb on Tapatalk to work on Android, cleared Tapatalk's cache and then resigned in, didn't have to clear data.

Ryansr

Expert Member
Thought something was different. Thanks for the delightful change! Love the black theme on my phone. Easier to navigate as well as new emoticons or smileys. :) and :eek:

Also finally able to show my face.

Last edited:

Eniigma

Expert Member
@rpm please can we have an option to hide / disable all avatars and images and signatures if people are going to start putting images there too? Not helpful having a bunch of images and memes showing up when you're browsing in an open plan office and boss is looking at you across the room.

aybbleek

Expert Member
@rpm Please please please, dark full theme! And option to remove avatars. This is a must for a lot of us

Pixual

Expert Member
Why you didn't use Invision? Way, way, wayyyy better than anything out there.

Pixual

Expert Member
@rpm please can we have an option to hide / disable all avatars and images and signatures if people are going to start putting images there too? Not helpful having a bunch of images and memes showing up when you're browsing in an open plan office and boss is looking at you across the room.
Do what you are paid to do.

FaSMaN

Expert Member
So much wasted space on the left and right of the screen, the actual forum barely uses 1/3rd of the space with a very large font ... This is especially apparent on 1080p displays I can only imagine how bad it will be on a 4K display.

Edit: But the dark theme is pretty awesome :), and Avatars.

I also notice it doesnt show post count anymore?

Last edited:

bigboy529

Expert Member
@rpm no stripped down mobile version like with the old forum? / disappoint.
Was my preferred way to use the forum, just goes much faster using a screen reader.

NickLeStrange

Nice change. Haven't yet tried it on the phone. Just not a fan of the dark mode colour scheme. You win some, you lose some.

ThreeThirds

Loving the new forum. It's fast, user-friendly, intuitive, easy to navigate and customise - though just a smidge of colour wouldn't hurt :p. The "like" functionality is a good addition, and when adding a reply to a post your new post shows inline on the same page you replied on (until refresh).

Status
Not open for further replies.