• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Latest One-Day Giveaway - Win a Google Home Mini Smart Speaker and a Mystery Gadget. Enter Here.

Welcome to the new MyBroadband Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Currantly

"You have insufficient privileges to reply here. "

I'm still getting this on some forums here. Somebody said I needed to have 50+ Messages, which I now have. Yes, I've logged out & restarted my PC. Thanks in advance.

Geoff.D

Executive Member
"You have insufficient privileges to reply here. "

I'm still getting this on some forums here. Somebody said I needed to have 50+ Messages, which I now have. Yes, I've logged out & restarted my PC. Thanks in advance.
Some of the categories have their own criteria. Used to know where to find them. But have not looked for the list on this new platform.

My biggest gripe is still that we can't reverse the order in which posts are displayed and that on my vodaphone tablet, I need a microscope, tweezers and watchmaking tools to post.

Any idea why I don't have a "report" or "edit" button on any posts?

I also still can't upload pictures from my PC, I have to do the imgur embedded bbcode link thing, had this issue on the old forum as well.

Geoff.D

Executive Member
The only browser that works on my VC tablet is Chrome.
Report, edit and delete are small icons along the bottom of the thread, LHS.
Like, Quote, Reply are on the same line, RHS. I am displaying the Desktop version though.
My gripe is the icons are so small, I need watchmakers tools to use them!

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
I don't get it on the white theme either. Anyone know who I can tag besides the big boss?
On Chrome, open inspector/developer toolks (hit ctrl+shift+I) and then right-click on the refresh button and select empty cache and hard reload.
1537793401671.png
Do you perhaps have a Stylus theme running?

I was asking about posting in the 'News and Current Affairs' forum when I was told about the more than 50 messages requirement. I still can't post there, and a few other places.
Might take a bit to update that you have the post count. Should work for you now as 50 posts and 3 month membership. Places like the jobs section may require that you have a "company" account to post, haven't tried since new forum though.
The only browser that works on my VC tablet is Chrome.
Report, edit and delete are small icons along the bottom of the thread, LHS.
Like, Quote, Reply are on the same line, RHS. I am displaying the Desktop version though.
My gripe is the icons are so small, I need watchmakers tools to use them!
They do scale for me on mobile?
1537793853535.png
Big enough for me to hit easily. Admittedly my phone probably has a higher resolution per inch, but both are 720p (assuming you have a Vodacom Tab, the latest Tab 10 is 800p). You could use a zoom feature, not sure if MyBB properly scales though as everything is defined in pixels instead of REM for easy scaling (though PX have scaled better now due to System+browser integration, not sure how well on lower resolution).

Last edited:

redarrow

Expert Member
Why are there so many alerts now? I'm getting hundreds each time I visit, seems to be showing an alert for every new thread that get posted. The alert preferences only allows me to disable alerts for threads I'm subscribed to or being quoted and stuff like that. This kinda makes the alerts useless because there's just way too many.

Status
Not open for further replies.