Well it is 00 00

ngoni615

I have this urge to take my dog for a walk with smoke in one hand a bottle of beer in the other....

Oh wait I dont have a dog... or beer... or smokes :(

Lemme out lemme out, I cant breath
Somehow i am also getting the urge to go out. l

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
The anti-climax is the same as the infamous Y2K storm, also created by delinquent brainless technocrats who thought they understood the transition of one year to the next.

Zukat

This lockdown is getting too much, i thought ill be able to handle but im losing it. Let me out!

netstrider

No idea how filling stations work at the moment. Presumably 24/7 as usual.

The reason for my curiosity? Transport arrangements for the bloke(s) working there.

WesleyDB

No idea how filling stations work at the moment. Presumably 24/7 as usual.

The reason for my curiosity? Transport arrangements for the bloke(s) working there.
Public transport will run at certain times, few hours in the morning and few hours in the afternoon

netstrider

Public transport will run at certain times, few hours in the morning and few hours in the afternoon
Thanks.

Genuine concern for the people in this situation and similar situations.

The majority of the population are relying on a few here. Those in the health sector as well of course.

WesleyDB

Thanks.

Genuine concern for the people in this situation and similar situations.

The majority of the population are relying on a few here. Those in the health sector as well of course.
I sincerely hope that people adhere to the rules of this lockdown, If they have to extend the 21 day period we are really in for big big trouble.

Randhir

Honorary Master
Anyone know if you can still buy groceries from petrol stations?

WesleyDB

Good question, I'm sure you will be able to. The petrol station is open I don't see a reason their shop should be closed.

Blackhand

I was at Engen close to my house about 20 minutes before the lockdown to grab a few things (they had fully restocked). They said they would be open 24/7 as per usual and everything they normally sell would be available.