Western Cape tolls just the beginning, says Sanral

Rocket-Boy

Executive Member
The capies can be a woes bunch, I expect them to pull down any gantries that are setup.

chromedome

Expert Member
“You’d call it a traditional [toll]. It’s a boom down situation where you go, you stop, you pay and you go.”

Interesting, should really help with the current congestion on the N1 and N2, seeing as they're planning on sticking these things west of the R300.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
What is the Ben Schoeman interchange? This guy does not know what he is talking about...

There is a Ben Schoeman Highway with Brakfontein and Buccleuch interchanges

TheGrimReaperUH

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Lets see how long it takes before they get ripped down... Hell I'll help them.... Sorry to let you know sanral I WILL NOT BE PAYING whatever you try to bill me for.

ld13

Honorary Master
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Lets see how long it takes before they get ripped down... Hell I'll help them.... Sorry to let you know sanral I WILL NOT BE PAYING whatever you try to bill me for.

No problem. That is why they are going for the "traditional" boom-toll model. No chance for people not to pay the fees.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
This is sanral posturing, the interdict is still in place as far as I know

])ragon_\/oid

Expert Member
Oh goody, more money to SANRAL. Not really great timing now, with the elections in a few months...

ThinkCentre

Expert Member
Kykhie! Hie innie Kaap begin daai ouens elke dag va voo af bou wanttie vorige dag se goete is gerob!

Budza

Executive Member
])ragon_\/oid;12266164 said:
Oh goody, more money to SANRAL. Not really great timing now, with the elections in a few months...

IOW, perfect timing :)