What’s Next Promotion - Win R5,000 cash

Status
Not open for further replies.

derp90

Stephen van Coller
"We've developed something like 70 COVID-19 solutions for back to work managing, the hospitals, things like that."

derp90

Magda Wierzycka
"It was a no-brainer 5 years ago to say technology was going to be the dominant theme of the decade plus – and hence how do we get exposure to it? We launched a product called Sygnia Fourth Industrial Revolution Fund."

K4shy

Shameel Joosub - "The onus and responsibility as a big corporate is to help."

derp90

Godfrey Motsa
"The total data traffic that we're carrying today is more than twice where it was last year."

derp90

Lillian Barnard
"There's just such a huge change in terms of mindset, first of all when you think about remote work, and also the productivity gains that you can get from it."

derp90

Gian Visser
"The amazing thing with 5G is that far more people can use it than say LTE or 4G. I think it's an amazing technology."

afsrav

Michael Jordaan
"At first it was awkward to work from home, now I think a third of those workers probably will never go back to working in a office building."

afsrav

Shameel Joosub
"The onus and responsibility as a big corporate is to help - helping with the pandemic in every way we can."

Steady2

Reshaad Sha: There are some nice challenges in the telco space that need solving

Jake45

Expert Member
Episode 2: Shameel Joosub,
"The onus and responsibility for a big corporate is to help and so helping with the pandemic in every way that we can whether it is from data analytics, to the phones that we have provided to the health workers, to the free data, helping with education, yesterday we announced that we are launching a new platform in partnership with Microsoft for education and so on."

"If we really want to push the digital divide we need to stop the inflow of older devices which keep exacerbating ... it's like having an old TV versus a smart tv. You want to bring the new smart phones out so that you can bridge the digital divide a lot easier."

Last edited:

Jake45

Expert Member
Episode 1: Michael Jordaan,
"My productivity I can tell you has gone up significantly during this period and it's not even fancy technology it really is just saying we don't always have to communicate by speaking we can do it in writing as well."

MirageF1

Executive Member
Episode 3 - Stephen van Coller

"You know, when someone's sitting at home, they dont' have the double or triple redundancy we have in our offices...but....you can do all that with technology today...with cloud services and things like that..."

MirageF1

Executive Member
Episode 8 - Andy Higgins

"But what happens in 5 years time, I'm less sure.. I dunno, I've tried to guess these things before and I've got it wrong so I'm reulctant to do so again."

DavidG44

Gian Visser
1) Me like this talking to the screen
2) We're like family at Afrihost
3) We are living through a truly historic moment

DavidG44

Andy Higgins
1) Perfect is the enemy of good enough
2) Takealot is doing it right

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
Michael Jordaan
Covid has accelerated things that were in place already and brought the future forward much faster

Status
Not open for further replies.