What’s Next Promotion - Win R5,000 cash

Status
Not open for further replies.

i.got~issues

Expert Member
Episode 4 - Magda Wierzycka

So, look, I did believe that the lockdown was a mistake... you know, kinda my PR firms' saying stop talking, you can't, you know, now it's, obviously, one looks back and says "what was the point of killing the economy?"... I was asking that question right at the beginning...

usernam3

Michael Jordaan::
"You don't have to be there from 8:00 in the morning until 5:30 in the afternoon to do a decent days work"

COPIED/NOT UNIQUE - Disqualified.

Last edited by a moderator:

CuzziGa

Stephen van Coller on working from how: "We are largely working from home, 15% who are not..."

L-Dog

Expert Member
Micheal Jordan "Data is growing by 60% compound worldwide, has been doing so for 10 years and will probably keep doing so for another 10 years"

smc

"Ideas are nothing. Ideas are easy. Ideas are cheap. It's all about the execution"

DanDango

Executive Member
Reshaad Sha

"The blurring of the line between work and non-work time was a significant impact for many people>

TeRRoRoFDeAtH

Reshaad Sha “One of the great things is we don’t have to convince companies anymore about digitalization“

SidMo

The statement from Michael Jordaan can't be more true especially now during the Covid-19 lockdown -

" You don't have to be there from 8 o'clock in the morning until 5:30 in the afternoon -
to do a decent days work
"

Ghost in the Machine

What’s Next with Aki Anastasiou.

Magda Wierzycka – Episode 4

“We ran on a skeleton crew with Insignia. There have been positives and negatives. It’s actually been amazingly easy. I thought there’d be more problems with having people work from home. Turns out, not at all. Some people have become a lot more productive. No one is missing in action.”

ivorvdbijl

"It's an honour in this industry in times like these during this pandemic, we have emerged as one of the most critical essential services" -
Godfrey Motsa

mshiibe_n

Magda Wierzycka
"technology is going to be the dominant theme of the next decade plus"
This is so inspiring to me as I am a Computer Science student and I believe that technology is the only way forward in making our lives better in these days

McD40

Episode 1- look after yourself, I you don't look after yourself, you can't look after others and you can't look after your business

Michael Jordaan:
"The secret to life is people - You're only going to be as successful as the people you surround yourself with"

genetic

Honorary Master
Episode 6 - Reshaad Sha;

"Keeping the customer in the center of what we do, how we do it - how we are going to deliver what we deliver."

genetic

Honorary Master

"The demand for office space and office furniture goes down, but the demand data and connectivity goes up."

Nopt!c

"We will have to reinvent the way we think about things such as procurement."

Status
Not open for further replies.