What’s waiting for us in the next 2 weeks…

What’s waiting for us in the next 2 weeks…

• Cyril announces Level 2

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Cyril announces Level 3-4

Votes: 40 64.5%
  • Cyril announces Level 5

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Cyril announces caution but no change in level

• Scientists find Delta still wins, everything calms down

• Total voters

neoprema

Executive Member
So, apart from a tanked Rand and basically dead Travel Industry, what awaits us next week or the week after?

rvZA

Executive Member
Time to buy more shares :D

black friday special on the JSE

It's about to tank quite a bit more. Markets are still reacting to the initial phase of impending doom on SA. I would not buy in just as yet.

RiaX

Executive Member
What share’s would you suggest?

errr.... I dont know im not a finance guy. I did make a huge profit of the level 5 lockdown when I bought oil.

This will hammer tourism so I would think City lodge, sun international will collapse. I dont think they will close but it will be a long term investment. Long enough to take advantage of capital gains tax exemptions.

but please dont take me too seriously Im NOT A FINANCIAL EXPERT thats just my idea and what I'm going to do. Though wait for it to tank more

I did get burnt with comair though on level 5 I didnt expect them to get hit that hard

RiaX

Executive Member
Lets see if we can make some bucks here. Finance guys come assist us please.

Im also looking at aspen or adcock ingram. They might be good options when the generics of these antivirals are allowed. The question is would covid be seasonal or will it fizzle out. If its seasonal then its a good investment

hexagon

It's your country to decide what to make of it.
Cyril and that NCCC are the office staff you're paying to keep it running smoothly.

vatie

Time to buy more shares :D

black friday special on the JSE
Yup when there is blood in the streets it is time to BUY. Disclaimer: This is not financial advise just my opinion, I am not a financial advisor.

vatie

It's about to tank quite a bit more. Markets are still reacting to the initial phase of impending doom on SA. I would not buy in just as yet.
I suspect seasoned traders are very excited by all this and actually contribute to the markets tanking fully intending to buy back in once people have calmed down

rvZA

Executive Member
I suspect seasoned traders are very excited by all this and actually contribute to the markets tanking fully intending to buy back in once people have calmed down

I can tell you one thing about this and that is that yesterday was one of the strangest days.... shares were down, markets were down, oil down, gold down. Crypto down. Not even gold acted as the safehaven everyone thought it would. This spells extremely big problems for each and every investor.

vatie

I can tell you one thing about this and that is that yesterday was one of the strangest days.... shares were down, markets were down, oil down, gold down. Crypto down. Not even gold acted as the safehaven everyone thought it would. This spells extremely big problems for each and every investor.
So my take on it is when you play the crypto market or the stock market never invest "bread and milk money". Always be prepared to lose. And never ever listen to your emotions or gut feel, only use your what your head tells you and be very very patient.